Reviews for The Truth is Hidden in Memory
The Typing Twns chapter 9 . 2/27
Will you consider continuing this? Its every bit as good, even better than the original story, and I would love to see it progress.
Lottie
Vivianne95 chapter 9 . 2/20
Please Update This One Soon!
Larenars chapter 9 . 2/10
Great story.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
Of course, Snape left out the constant persecution and hexing from the Marauders-there was no way he would join an Order in which they were prominent.

At least this Harry understands what it's like to be persecuted too (and for more than five minutes, which alas was the most amount of time he could remember these little things before he decided to blame Snape for everything wrong in canon).
Ashluver505 chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
You must update! It's awesome, and I wanna see what happens next! :)
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
I can see Tom Riddle being upset with Merope; but such marriages have happened before, and not just because of magic. But abandoning his child, though, that's too much (though given the marriage was obtained by fraud, an annulment would be relatively easy to arrange).

And Harry will be upset to learn such things about his glorious parents, but he needs to know that James Potter and his mother weren't the plaster saints the WW makes them out to be. Of course, being Harry, he'll blame Snape for it...
MacGyver chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
This is such a fantastic story. I hope you will be able to update it soon!
E.BACKER chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
porque no continuas la historia. ¬°que crueldad!
Schattenjagd chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
Hey mate
I just read this fanfiction of yours and I really enjoyed it. Have you planned on finishing it? Coz I'd love to know how this will continue. I love your writing style and your portrayal of both Harry and Snape. Plus they have a very nice relationship but you don't Keep let them hug each other five times a day which is nice. I love your conversations they are awesome. Keep the work up, pls

Schattenjagd
La-p'tite-tete chapter 9 . 11/20/2014
I'm in love with this story. The characterisation is great, the writing is brilliant and Harry and Sev are (currently) happy. What's more to ask ?
Oh, right.
An update, maybe ?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
Tipsy Snape is fun Snape.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
Great chapter. Only thing is, Snape has murdered before. A lot would be a fair guess. In Deathly Hallows, in response to Dumbledore's query about how many people he's killed, Snape replies "Lately, only those whom I could not save".
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Good. How sweet of Dumbledore to decide that Snape should be hated for the little that remains of the Potions Master's life after *he* was the one to be stupid and greedy.

But I'm glad that Harry knows the truth.
leprekan187 chapter 9 . 9/20/2014
while i wish there was more i am more than pleased that you left it where you did. its not a cliff hanger and you can begin to draw your own conclusions to what happens next! i loved the story and i hope you get the urge to continue or complete the story as a whole.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
I'm glad that Snape wasn't Summoned while still under the influence of the Euphoria stuff-that might have been fatal to him.

And he should be used to having the other House Heads gang up on him.

I see that Harry is still getting the 'your parents walked on water, healed the sick and blind and folded laundry' version of their lives. He'll never believe Snape if he's told a bit more of the truth. but then, he's going to hate Snape for quite some time once he knows more about the prophecy. It's not like Dumbles is going to admit that he hung onto the Cloak that might have saved Lily.

But why not? Snape is going to be hated by all the WW once Dumbledore forces him to kill him. Can't have Snape surviving an Order victory, after all.

I hope Snape enjoyed the Euphoria. It's the last happy moment he'll have with his fellow teachers for the rest of his life, I expect.