Reviews for The Truth is Hidden in Memory
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 6/20
No, Lily never forgave Snape no matter what she said in the letter; you don't marry the bully who tormented someone if you actually care for them. Note that she never said she ever did anything wrong, either. But it worked at keeping Snape on the Order's side, now didn't it? And kept Snape feeling guilty to this day (wouldn't surprise me if Albus dictated it to her).

Oh, dear, they're staying with Petunia. My condolences...
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 5/21
Very good chapter. Harry is wise to write down his impressions before they fade, but I can certainly understand why Snape is ticked off at Dumbledore (no doubt he'll be even more furious later on once Albus comes up with his Brilliant Idea to make sure Snape is eternally hated).

And Severus revealed a lot with his casual sleepy comment.
Lillian Snape chapter 9 . 5/2
hope there's more really enjoyed reading x
Dutchgirl84 chapter 9 . 3/3
Really wish you had finished this story!
The Typing Twns chapter 9 . 2/27
Will you consider continuing this? Its every bit as good, even better than the original story, and I would love to see it progress.
Lottie
Vivianne95 chapter 9 . 2/20
Please Update This One Soon!
Larenars chapter 9 . 2/10
Great story.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 12/25/2014
Of course, Snape left out the constant persecution and hexing from the Marauders-there was no way he would join an Order in which they were prominent.

At least this Harry understands what it's like to be persecuted too (and for more than five minutes, which alas was the most amount of time he could remember these little things before he decided to blame Snape for everything wrong in canon).
Ashluver505 chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
You must update! It's awesome, and I wanna see what happens next! :)
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
I can see Tom Riddle being upset with Merope; but such marriages have happened before, and not just because of magic. But abandoning his child, though, that's too much (though given the marriage was obtained by fraud, an annulment would be relatively easy to arrange).

And Harry will be upset to learn such things about his glorious parents, but he needs to know that James Potter and his mother weren't the plaster saints the WW makes them out to be. Of course, being Harry, he'll blame Snape for it...
MacGyver chapter 9 . 12/11/2014
This is such a fantastic story. I hope you will be able to update it soon!
E.BACKER chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
porque no continuas la historia. ¬°que crueldad!
Schattenjagd chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
Hey mate
I just read this fanfiction of yours and I really enjoyed it. Have you planned on finishing it? Coz I'd love to know how this will continue. I love your writing style and your portrayal of both Harry and Snape. Plus they have a very nice relationship but you don't Keep let them hug each other five times a day which is nice. I love your conversations they are awesome. Keep the work up, pls

Schattenjagd
La-p'tite-tete chapter 9 . 11/20/2014
I'm in love with this story. The characterisation is great, the writing is brilliant and Harry and Sev are (currently) happy. What's more to ask ?
Oh, right.
An update, maybe ?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
Tipsy Snape is fun Snape.