Reviews for The Truth is Hidden in Memory
Guest in Europe chapter 9 . 7/12
I suppose it is a rather forlorn hope that this story might one day be completed, which is a pity. You really capture all of the characters very well and yet manage to turn the story in the direction you want it to go. That is quite an accomplishment as many writers take people out if character to make their stories work.
I loved the first colume of the tale and have enjoyed this one to date.
Thank you.
Supamoner chapter 9 . 6/21
I really hope sometime you plan to update! "You've Forgotten Who I Am" is the best Harry Potter Fanfiction I've ever read! Again, please update!

-Supamoner
daisycb chapter 9 . 6/18
This is a great story. I hope you may continue it as it's very frustrating to not know what happens next.
IceShadow-HP chapter 9 . 5/17
it's been a long time since you update this story... I really love this story so I hope you complete this story..
GarnetMonsoon chapter 9 . 5/12
It's been a while, hasn't it? I see you last updated in 2013 but I'll leave a review anyway. I realize I had read some of this years ago, but couldn't remember it, so I re-read it.

I don't know if you plan to update, but I like what you've written. Anyway, if you ever do update, I'll check it out.
I particularly liked your explanation of Severus' character and choices in his past. I'd known some of the facts, like him thinking that becoming a powerful death-eater would sway Lily, but I never could understand that. But after seeing the way you made Severus explain it, it made complete sense somehow. You really did well with that part. Seriously, it's the best-written explanation of his past that I've seen yet. And Harry's character is written well, too of course. I love that you've written him as such a forgiving person, it really shows his kind spirit. You've also done pretty well at keeping his impish humor. I like that Dumbledore reconsiders his idea of pushing Severus into having to kill him. It is an interesting development, and pleasantly surprising.

I also loved Harry's idea to fix up the house. I had wondered a couple chapters ago about them doing that. I was like, "Can't he start to view the house as a place of memories for him and Harry, instead?"

All in all, great job!
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 5/6
Brilliant chapter, want more! I have never understood why Petunia didn't dislike James Potter as well, because once Lily was married to him (and his fellow Marauders) Petunia had to know she would never come back. But Sev is always convenient to be blamed for everything, I suppose.

Glad that Spinners' End is in so much better shape. Everyone will be more comfortable in it (though I do hope Albus didn't burble too much about the changes, that would just get Snape's back up).

Sob. Need more...
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 4/18
Of course Snape heard everything that Harry said correctly-it's just that he's not allowed other forms of Muggle-baiting these days (though it doesn't sound like he enjoyed it that much).

Of course, Harry could ask Snape for tutoring and to retake his OWL. Just sayin'.

And Dudders is dead on about Snape acting like a father.
Looking at the last time you updated, it seems like you lost the muse for this story. Just to let you know, that some ppl are interested in seeing it continued if you are willing to pick it up again.
FelixFelicisWriter chapter 9 . 2/13
You haven't updated for years!
I hope you continue this story. I love this sequel, so don't leave me hanging
woodyt chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Just finished you've forgotten Who I am & was really looking forward to reading this but as you have not updated in so long I decided not to bother as the frustration of starting another unfinished story is not something I am willing to endure. I will follow this though in the hopes that you will at some point return to it.
DoraLupinTonks chapter 3 . 10/24/2015
It seems I spoke too soon and for that I am sorry. You write nicely. I wish you would continue writing and complete it.
DoraLupinTonks chapter 2 . 10/24/2015
I thought there would be some difference in the story cuz of Harry sev bonding. But you kind of printed the book... we all know what happened really... we want to know how you wanted it to happen. Becoz I myself think that if harry/sec had a positive bond then there would have been he'll of a difference in everything.
Severus T Snape chapter 9 . 10/23/2015
I so wish you would keep on writing...
Severus T Snape chapter 4 . 10/23/2015
Your kind of writing is the kind "can't stop reading". I feel kinda a vacuum cleaner trying to read up as much as possible. There are very few authors which manage to keep my reading attention for so long. I truly wish you just paused, but not abandonned your stories...
Severus T Snape chapter 3 . 10/23/2015
... this story deserved to be the finished kind - Like "Remember who you are" too.