Reviews for Funk Anthem of the Triple X Groovy
WinchesterSmosher94 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Awesome story! :)
Domcity chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Haven't we all dreamed of doing this while driving in a car with our crush? And ah,Victor and Rolf, they're from my country ;)
Loved you're story! Cartman's feelings developed in a very believing way. And Kyle's hot in this story instead of him, NICE!
Craig's cameos were indeed fun, he gave the story a nice ending :)
Feta-fingers32 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Everything always seems to fall into place for Eric... Fun story :)
Villain chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I kept guffawing like an idiot reading this. The line “…seat belt strapped in like a law-abiding motherfucker” has won the Villain’s Favorite Line in a Fic Award. I can't even handle how much I love this story. Just... a whole lot. Like, Ninth Wonder of the World level lots.

And Kyle as the, urm, "aggressor" (wish I had a better word, that's not quite what I mean) in this Kyman dynamic is fantastic, and I am so on board with that. I'm never on board with that, but here I am hopelessly in love with the more dominant Kyle and the sputtering Eric. I just... unf. I need to stop this review before I make a puddle of awkwardness out of myself. Expect more incoherent and embarrassing reviews from me in the future, because I am officially addicted to your writing!
TamiLove chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This was hysterical! Great song choices!
D chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This is probably the BEST Kyman story Ive read to date! YAY :D!
symphknot chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
OMG i loved it! i love you xD

Really is on my favourites right now

Hurray for Kyman!
kitari66 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Okay I legitimately almost peed my pants laughing from this, it was fantastic thank you soooo much! As for the actual note the character depth was great and the humor fantastic!
YouReallySmellLikeDogBunsAAHHH chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I thought tou said you weren't funny? I am almost sure I pissed my pants a little! *I loved this, I usually don't like oneshots so if I say you did good on one then you actually did!
CutiePieKate chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
awwwww this is so cute!
The Paper Dragon chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This was fantastic :D. I laughed so hard I teared up a little. You are my hero you sweet beautiful person you lol.
FrankieFan1993 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
That story was just... wow. :D You had me cracking up sooo much. And it was well written. Sooo... Awesome job! :D
35711 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Oh. My. Goodness. That was HILARIOUS. It was just the right level of cracky so that I could see it happening, but it was still silly. And you made Eric the short one! HEADCANON :D

Also, I thought it was a nice touch that when they were drunk at the party, they didn't, like, have sex all over the place or something because that would be horribly cliche. Eric's drunk ramblings were cute and funny.
FREAKINGRAINBOWS chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I near damned pissed my pants laughing! This is the BEST kyman comedy writing peice I've ever read!

trololololol! epicness (-)
Tishie chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This is absolutely perfect! How could you say you aren't funny? This honestly cracked me up more times than one, and with the sweet ending you can't go wrong. The light-hearted approach to Kyman is such a refreshing change. I absolutely love your works and I hope to be reading more soon!