Reviews for Magical Diary: An Untold Tale
The Dark One Rising chapter 10 . 9/26
Why do the unique ones always get discontinued? Things were getting interesting. I'm glad you wrote as much as you did, for I enjoyed reading it.
The Dark One Rising chapter 9 . 9/26
Let the crazy magical feats commence. I'm surprised Hieronymous was able to do that much, after being locked up for two days without food and disrupted sleep. Now, who is Agravian trying to find?
The Dark One Rising chapter 8 . 9/26
Shade of Shetlock? I thought it was some sort of magical title. It's always fun to play around with canon. There are so many possibilities.
The Dark One Rising chapter 7 . 9/26
Now, those are some ruthless politicians. Aloysius calls upon them to help save his son, and they imprisioned him for the other politician. I suppose they were always on Alcinous' side or bribed to go along with it. I hope this isn't just for some political rivalry.
The Dark One Rising chapter 6 . 9/26
Im not even that fazed. Improbable and sudden things seem to be the norm for this story. I hope Gwen will be able to turn back. It's never a good idea to make a deal with something without hearing all of the conditions.

Are you saying that Grabiner went to Iris? He dreamed he was there, and his past dream-self was wearing the Falcon uniform. Violet had a Butterfly cape. I was under the impression that Grabiner was British. Also, you say the death only happened four years ago? I hope that was due to disorientation. Grabiner seemed alder than that, in game. If so, he's only 24, which I doubt.
The Dark One Rising chapter 5 . 9/26
This is going to be a very dramatic story. I suppse it's nice to know that Aloysius will help his son, when push comes to shove. It's also nice to know that Hieronymous isn't too estranged that he wouldn't ask for help from his father.

I had wondered just how much Aloysius had seen. At the very least, he saw the kiss. I assumed the person scrying Gwen may have been Aloysius, and I was proven correct. However, he and the hooded man are probably different people.

The hooded man with Alcinous is probably could be the same one who talked to Gwen right heifer the abduction. How did he have the foreknowledge of it? I hope Hieronymous has help from the inside.
The Dark One Rising chapter 4 . 9/26
One twist after another. Was Potsdam aware of this? I can't imagine that she wasn't. Why didn't she try to do anything? Is this a case of "This is nothing that could have been done"?
The Dark One Rising chapter 3 . 9/26
Grabiner was actually stunned speechless. Impressive. Are the magicals really that out of touch with society? They forbid technology, but even magically raised seem aware of the present non-magical society.
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 9/26
There's probably some reason he did that. However, summoning that manus again seems like a failure of foresight. I presume Grabiner was trying to do the same thing or something similar to what happened the day of the marriage.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 9/26
Off to a dramatic start. While different at heart, the surface appearance of Grabiner's route matches that description of Potterverse you gave. Especially concerning Grabiner, Harry Potter allusions are a must.
Katy chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
This is a fantastic read. It left me in suspense. Please continue. Appreciate your writing very much.
Monkey D. Lyna chapter 10 . 7/23/2014's so fxckin good. Why'd you stop!?
MysticPuma chapter 10 . 6/24/2014
This story is amazing! I know you haven't updated for a long time, but do you ever intend on continuing this? If you do, I'd love to keep reading!
LadyAkianess chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
this story was just the best damn it
harishizu chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Great story,its totally one of my favorite's now!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »