Reviews for Magical Diary: An Untold Tale
Katy chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
This is a fantastic read. It left me in suspense. Please continue. Appreciate your writing very much.
Monkey D. Lyna chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
...it's so fxckin good. Why'd you stop!?
MysticPuma chapter 10 . 6/24/2014
This story is amazing! I know you haven't updated for a long time, but do you ever intend on continuing this? If you do, I'd love to keep reading!
LadyAkianess chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
this story was just the best damn it
harishizu chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Great story,its totally one of my favorite's now!
PinkFlowerBunny chapter 10 . 10/25/2013
AAAAAAH! This just took up four hours of my life and you aren't even going to finish it? It was way too perfect for you to cut it off! One of the best fan-fics ever! Please finish soon! I'm begging you!
WolfNinjaHiruka chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
Say what?! Ya know I thought that would be happy endings and such but NO! This guy just had to come back and grab Gwen and be gone! C'mon I thought that was the end of it! Where are the other updates?! Geez woman!
Lia chapter 10 . 3/21/2013
What?

Wait.

WHAT?

WHY DON'T YOU CONTINUE THIS?
Tsuskasa Hirokumo chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
WWHHHAAATTT? NOOO! UPDATE NOW! The story is so good, and then it just- well it just stopped! Update. Seriously. I HATE cliffhangers.
Athalis chapter 10 . 2/22/2013
This was wonderful! Please do write more soon .
Cannibalistic Skittles chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I know you said you thought it was dry, but I liked this! It seems like a very nice beginning, providing some exposition while setting up the events to come. All in all, I liked it!
Alfred F. Jones World Hero chapter 10 . 10/25/2012
OMG that was soooo good. Sorry I am just now getting to read it! How is the next chapter coming?
Guest chapter 10 . 10/15/2012
I love it. you need to write more often. i find myself waiting to read your next chapters
Alfred F. Jones World Hero chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
OMG this is soooooooooooooooooooooo good!
LadyAkianess chapter 8 . 9/26/2012
oh god oh god oh god oh god the plot... is killing me DX i need the next chapter