Reviews for DragonTamer
multyfangirl21 chapter 2 . 7/22/2019
I figured that when he jumped off the cliff he was going to reappear in his dragon form
multyfangirl21 chapter 1 . 7/22/2019
I had a feeling that that was going to happen. That Rumple would turn out to be the dragon
Drac1026 chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
Amazing! I liked the twist of the Blue Fairy being the true evil. I can definitely see that, the way she tried to get rid of Rumpel and broke Nova's heart. I definitely do not trust her.
Silver E. Sparrow chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
Aww. I think I've loved every single last line to all of your chapters. They are just perfect. I have to say I was very confused when I started this chapter. I had to make sure I was reading the same story, it was quite jarring. I was hoping to read how the scene back in the Enchanted Forest ended. I mean I know the end results obviously Belle and Rumpelstiltskin got away but I still wanted to know the details. The first four chapters ending with this one just felt like two stories melded into one which is how an episode of Once goes but I suppose the transition here from the Enchanted Forest story to Storybrooke's would have been better if the Storybrooke story had been interspersed throughout the previous chapters, like how the episodes are done. Still a very good story despite my thoughts here :). Well done!

Writer's like you inspire me to write my own stories but I think it's best I leave that up to you guys. I haven't written anything in a very long time.
Silver E. Sparrow chapter 4 . 11/19/2012
-internal squealing- I love it, I love it so much. Thank goodness that last chapter is already posted I would have had a conniption if I had to wait. Your story has me hooked and it refuses to let go.
Silver E. Sparrow chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
Noooo. This is the turning point now. Belle you must save your Dark One, don't let Regina get him! Action and adventure I love it all!
Silver E. Sparrow chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
Ahahahaha. That's just awesome that. Rumpel and his plans xD. I am loving this story of yours, it's quite creative and very fun :)
Silver E. Sparrow chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
What to say, what to say. I loved the descriptions from the outfits to the scenery to Belle's thoughts and emotions. I loved the scene from when Belle was telling Rumpelstiltskin not to lie to her to when she finally made it to the water fall and stroked his hair.

The only criticism I have is the use of the word Sahara in the description since the Sahara desert is part of our world and not the Enchanted Forest so since Belle probably would have never heard of that word I don't think she would use it for a descriptor.

Moving onto the next chapter. I love that Rumpelstiltskin can turn into a dragon or is he a dragon in this story? Judging from that second to last line. I suppose I must read on and find out ;).
rezmutt chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
I love how you provided a backstory to this from the fairytale world. It was gorgeous writing
Dracomom chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Wonderful description of the dragons!
snowflakes849 chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
Wonderful! I loved it.
Marquesa de Santos chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
This was asuch a beautiful ending. A beautiful story, perfect in every way.
LionshadeSC chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
aawwwww the last line made me shmile x3
LionshadeSC chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
sometimes i hate other characters! x(
LionshadeSC chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
whoa :o

i have no idea what is going on here but i am super excited to see what is going on here :3
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »