Reviews for DragonTamer
BornLovingU chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
This is a delightful take on Rumpelstiltskin/Belle interaction. All the Rumbelle cute stuff that is predominant on fanfiction doesn't take into account what a powerful being Rum is and what it entails for Belle to be with such a denizen magical being. I liked the powerful Rum you described and the somewhat buglike feeling Belle is bound to experience most of her time with him. Helpless but not powerless, this Belle. Though chapter 5 was a turn off for me because I was out of breath, expecting the follow up storie from chapter 4. I felt it as a break in rhythm and I was a bit disappointed. Like it was not the time for a cliffhanger. LOL Marvelous and breathtaking storie. Great work.
PrincessTiannah chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
I'm pretty lost here. Chapters 1-4 were totally amazing, really well written and in depth, showing a great relationship between Rum and Belle. Chapter 5, could be from another story though, it just doesn't seem to fit. I think I see what you were aiming for, but, personally, it didn't work for me, too much of the story was lost/left to our imagination. I wanted Chapter 5 to be the dragon Rum rescuing Belle and returning safely to the Dark Castle and Gaston understanding and moving on (I love that you made Gaston a nice guy, get a bit annoyed with all the Gaston hate around this fandom) and some nice RumBelle fluff - I know as the writer, how the story goes is your choice and not mine, but, I feel I need another chapter to explain what happened between chapters 4 and 5.

Please don't be put off by this review, because I think your writing is wonderful, just the story direction miffed me.
Grace5231973 chapter 5 . 8/15/2012
I'm a little confused! What happened when Belle released Rum, and what did Jefferson mean when he said Belle wasn't Rum's to lose! Also did they survive the battle?
Shadowlark71 chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
Beautiful! It's very fairytale like and I can't wait for the ending. I also like that you've maintained Gaston as a good guy, just not the right guy. It's more interesting that way I think. Also, I love Belle's wit as a heroine. This story feels very classic.
tigger64 chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
Hope he gets medieval with Regina! Hurting and threatening Belle was her last mistake!
Grace5231973 chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
I hope Rum can save her!
reviewer chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
does rumple not want queeny to know he is the dragon as surely it would be easier to turn back to normal rumple
PrincessTiannah chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
This is immense!
NightowlsNest chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
Absolutely Wonderful - I cannot wait to read the next chapter! Thank You so much for sharing with the rest of us!
grossasstoenails chapter 4 . 8/12/2012
Finally an update! Great chapter :)
Is he going to stay a dragon or reveal himself?
romigjam chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
NOOOOOOOOOO CLIFFHANGER NOOOOOOOOO. Love the unique plot! Hope to see the next update soon.
grossasstoenails chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
HaHa, at first I thought rumple was committing suicide. Update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2012
Is it bad if at the moment all I want is for Gaston to die a painful death? If Bell and Rumpelstiltskin both make it through this alive, I think that he will be in for a world of trouble...mad housekeepers are bad enough but one who also cooks your food...this had better be worth it.
Moorea chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
What a wonderful story! Poor Rum! Poor Belle!

Please, write on.
JustMe279 chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
fairys... pretty bad company-

what a good chap :D ! thanks for it!
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »