Reviews for Kaylee E
6,500,000
JohnDeereGreen chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
Please update! :)
LTA chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
OMG please write the next chapter it's really good.
Princess Tricia chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
Oh..god. i think i just had a tear coming on in that moment with Tiana and Kaylee. so beautiful.
Princess Tricia chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
ooo...the moment of truth. so excited...going to find out as i read the next chapter now. still a very great story.
Princess Tricia chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
Oh my goodness. I so wish i could see her dress now. so beautiful. even though i have to imagine what it looks like. must be very gorgeous. great chapter.
Princess Tricia chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
Oh...my goodness. I am so terrible. I think i need to jump into a river now for coming back so late. I'm a horrible reviewer. but here is my review,finally. I am so sorry for being late. this is a really great chapter. I did not know that there were that many kids in the U.S. but thanks for the update. I so can;t wait for the next chapter. going to read and review your other chapters right away. I'm so very sorry, Kairi. Please update again and right away. so excited.
Blueberry popsicles chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
Aww, I'm touched that you are writing because of me keep up the good work! A note though: maybe the story could pick up the pace a little, it's kind of being dragged out...

But I love it any way!
Jules chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I've really enjoyed this story. It's very interesting and exciting!

Xoxo
Moxiegirl13 chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
Great chapter, looooveddd it! Hahaa the boys drooling over Kaylee, I hope she ends up with one of them ,anyway...PLEASE HURRY UP AND UPDATE!
Blueberry popsicles chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Omg! Good so far, maybe a few grammar mistake hear and there, but awesome nonetheless! By the way, here's a mystic inscription to figure out who I am because you know me: you would've made a really good simba! 3
Moxiegirl13 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Wonderful job ! I absolutely loved it .I especially loved how you incorperate the Italian

Into Naveens vocabulary (I did that in my story "My beloved ") something crazy is I alway had the idea that

Naveen and Tiana would name their daughter Evangeline for Ray :)

Anyway fabulous job !
Princess Tricia chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
I loved it. It was a very good chapter. it even made me want to cry. cause it's like watching Tangled again. cause Kaylee is now 17. thats almost like Rapunzel's age when she got kidnapped. anyway. I really do hope that Kaylee finds her birth parents. great story. keep up the good work,dear. please update right away. I'm so excited.
Princess Tricia chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Only one clue. Its 's shadow. I do hope they find their little angel. great chapter. please update right away.