Reviews for Silver Chef
I'm sad to see that a story like this will probably never be completed. : ( Ah, well, what can you do.
Depresnajk chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
*becomes intimidating monster* So, you haven't updated in a couple of months. Over thirteen, to be exact. That's cool and all. But you're forgetting one thing. *cracks knuckles* I like this story. And when I like a story that isn't complete, I want more of that story. So you better update. OR ELSE. *gets down on knees* Please, I'm begging! Whenever updating works for you works for me! Really, it does! I'll wait for yooooooouuuuu! *sobs uncontrollably*
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 2 . 5/29/2013
Aww. I love this. It's so sweet and perfect. Please tell me you're continuing it! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
как прекрасно)))
посижу и повздыхаю от счастья тут в уголке)
animegirl1987 chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
You definitely have peeked my interest. I'm curious to see how things play out with this. I never would have thought about putting Greg in the position of a personal cook. I like the idea a lot actually. It was also nice and interesting to see the others placed in different roles. It increases my curiosity more. I did wonder if Sherlock (and possibly John depending on the situation) would make an appearance. Obviously not yet, but the two were mentioned. I can't wait to see what else you have in store.
SM1986 chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Love this story and can't wait to read more
Depresnjak chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Well written.

Keep up the good work.

Please update soon.
Jenija chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
love it)
Milli chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Yesssssss! More please! I LOVE THIS!
soccerkeeper6 chapter 2 . 7/29/2012
This is awesome. Like, super-fabulously-awesome of awesomeness. I can't wait for the next update!
power0girl chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
THANK YOU! I was worrie this story had been AIP! Nice update.

Ta
Lizella chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
well I was sceptical because the concept is so different, but your story is really good and still very much in character
LBQIO chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I love this story so much!
Cant wait for more!
Depresnajk chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Wow! I love this story. More soon please! Fantastic story!