Reviews for Second Guessing
RheasHelm chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Lol, this was pretty funny, Shepard suddenly realizing that she's been sending out mixed messages.
But how do you kiss a Turian? Their faces are all bony, that just can't work.
CrazyMadButterfly chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Very adorable! I can't help but love such fluffiness!
Squeeze-the-Fish chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
So cute. Loved the dialogue, loved the interaction between Shepard and Garrus (and between Shepard and her thoughts). I suppose you know by now that you have a knack for Garrus and Shepard, but it can't hurt to send one more ringing endorsement your way, can it? I think not. Great job!
thebluninja chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
d'awwww, how sweet. Garrus all embarrassed and flustered and thinking he's about to get dumped. It almost makes me feel sorry for Traynor (but not Kaidan because he's a douche). Maybe Shep should just *ahem* "introduce" Liara and Traynor.
Skaiwa chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Gold rating for this one! No actually, make that Platinum. (Ha ha) I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading this and from the amazing descriptions of Garrus' bodylanguage, I can almost see him fidgeting in front of me.
Winged Rebel chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This short story killed me xD I burst out laughing at the moment when Shep cut Garrus off at: "Can it wait? I'm in the middle of some calibrations." Pure Gold. I do wish Shep had the option to say what she did to him, because that drove me insane in the games. Her line would have made the perfect renegade interruption.

Awesome job (:
Niamh St. George chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
This is the absolute best thing ever, and is making me smile like a smiling thing. I'm actually a little sad I didn't get that bug in my playthrough! 3
dancingwithinbrokendreams chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Haha I was laughing the whole way through this. Great story
rebelbridgeburner10 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Ohhh, I like this. Very cute-funny. I had the same moment with my Garrus girl but it was Kaidan not Liara's dad. I so thought I messed things up. And Mordin teasing about Eve...

Anyway, this kind of clears things up. Lol.
kihten chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I'm not much w/ words, but I wanted to write a review to share w/ you how much I really enjoy your Shep / Garrus stories! I really hope you write more, you've become one of my favorite fanfiction authors! _ I can't imagine not reading any more of your stories... Thanks for sharing your writing here for fans like me! Just wanted to let you know people are reading & appreciating your words.
Stormflite chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Bahaha. The way you highlight how every conversation needs to be second guessed...well, I'd never really thought about it before, but yes, EVEYRONE wants to get with Shepard! I love that you tied Shepard's reactions with the player's so seamlessly. I'm still chuckling. :D
Rokubi chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
I do love that being nice in the game is basically flirting, as you're only one dialogue choice away from romancing them at any given moment. lol that's why I never talked to Jacob; it always felt like she was trying to jump him when all I wanted to do was TALK.

Also "She liked the guy—always had—but (in the immortal words of teenagers everywhere) didn't like like him." sums up non-romanced Kaidan. I always though of him like a puppy that chewed on your favorite pair of shoes; he ticks you off something fierce, but, dang it, how can you kick that little guy?

Anyway, sweet story and I hope to see more soon .
SingedFringe chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Hah, that's what happened to my shep. WTF. I thought that Bioware kept track of your decisions (lol) and my Shepard had never shown any interest in Liara over the first two games. Plus she knew according to LotSB, that my shep is with Garrus, I couldn't help thinking that she was prepared to go behind the back of someone she calls a friend, she might even be the one that set things up with Tali/Garrus? (there is a story in that angle) _ I shut Liara down, but kept feeling a bit panicked because I thought she might have ruined things with Garrus. I was totally prepared to re-start playing from the beginning. Anyway, a great read.
Sibele chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I really, really enjoyed your story. Your Shepard is likable, you have Garrus down pat... A great story, with just the right amount of cuteness. I'm always envious of authors that can manage to properly write about Garrus' facial expressions and the way he moves. Excellent job on that, as well!
anonymous moose chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This is good. You are good.

Strong characterizations, believable dialogue, good inner voice for Shepard. And I do so love when people base their fiction around little idiosyncrasies from the games.

Write more.