Reviews for Sigh of a Thousand Suns
beautyofsorrow chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Oof, now I need to go edit my one-shot to do away with the tears.

But really, this was beautiful. I was honestly numbed upon watching this ep - somehow I saw it coming and prepared myself for it, but was still crushed all the same, even though I couldn't really feel it. I'm glad I read this - it made his death mean something.

You took the little moments of sadness we got to see in Altlivia and fleshed them out into the true grief she surely felt. Beautiful, rending job.
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This is just beautiful - the level of detail you wove in with her thinking of Rachel, recognising Lee's parents loss, Frank, the repairs leading to the strawberries. All so good, great fic.
Darkmagenta88 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Beautiful! I find it very believable and it's so nice to see the softer side of Altlivia... or more like the vulnerable part. I love how she misses coffee, haha. I mean, who wouldn't? ;)

I was going to write that I think that the visual descriptions are a bit too much and stalls the pacing a little bit, but I re-read it again and it felt better the second time :). One thing I like about the story is the slow pacing, so maybe it wouldn't be the same without it...?

Very good, now can I have a action-packed story with a raging Altliv hunting Jones down and strangle him with her bare hands please? ;) Hahaha no, jk. This was a very nice read, great job with it!
Invariant chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Beautiful! Stunning! Again, another great ficlet from you! Bravo. :)
Frost Deejn chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Beautiful story. The tiny details Olivia focuses on I think are a good indication of how she handles grief. One thing, though: you had Alt-Lincoln's parents at the funeral, but I'm pretty sure Alt-Lincoln's father was already dead. I seem to remember Walternate expressing condolences about his loss some time in Season 3.
singyourmelody chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Beautiful. Truly beautiful. Your writing is so lyrical and poetic and you capture the imagery just right. I especially liked the section about the strawberries. A thoughtful piece. Great work!