Reviews for Love and the Need For Excitement
Guest chapter 19 . 10/12/2015
Rereading this story again, and as I come to the epilogue... its jaring to realize the other lengthier fics I've read with them married while he was a soldier had her conceive not just once, but twice (and counting on one, as its still in progress)... wish you hadn't lost your spark for fics though.
lauriehart chapter 17 . 6/2/2014
You'll want to rephrase "as they came together" (happens at least twice)...confusing. "As they met"?
Otherwise, lovely, thank you for the story.
AmeriGirlTN chapter 19 . 11/17/2013
Just read this for probably the fourth time. I really miss your writing. Do you think you'll have the time to complete CTI? Thanks
c3lia chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
just re-reading your story, and I must congratulate you again... this was beautifully written, with a nice plot and lovely dialogues and descriptions...
and, of course, just a tiny-bit of humour too:
"Sounds like you were too much for this poor fellow's heart to handle," Matthew surmised. "You must be good." /
Mary blushed, truly embarrassed, by his last statement. / "To die for, apparently," Matthew quipped. / "Oh, would you please just shut up?" Mary snapped. - LOL
c3lia chapter 19 . 9/8/2013
This is a great story! And hot-hot-hot! :) But what I really wanted to tell you is that I agree with you: it wasn't only the Pamuk-situation that prevented Mary from accepting his 1st offer... I also believe that she'd have some problems with the idea of being a solicitor's wife (though in reality she really didnt). And I agree that what really did it for them was the whole "you never know how much you want something until you lose it" thing. Anyway, congrats on this story. You really are a great writer!
c3lia chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
oh... what an anxious Mary and Matthew :) Very good start with this story! No matter how un-character-like the plot is, you're still writting very "real" dialogues and descriptions! well done!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/16/2013
I wish you'd write a sequel, filling in the gap between their announced proposal and the birth of their twins!
deb24601 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Fantastic start. Loved this: "To die for, apparently," Matthew quipped.

"Oh, would you please just shut up?" Mary snapped.

I could hear them.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/2/2013
This was delightful and so sexy. I am so happy to have discovered it. Wonderful story and I look forward to reading so much more!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/12/2012
aaaaahhh i loved it! so good now go update LOAT...
luvgoround chapter 17 . 12/3/2012
This is my favourite chapter I think. I love the "her Matthew" and "his Mary" lines. Matthew getting to role play his fantasy. Mary coming to see him in the night. And of course, Andromeda and Perseus theme. You capture their personalities so well. Matthew, not going to let this chance of her meeting him in his room go to waste, and his humour, which I love. You do see that in canon, too.
DavidYurman chapter 19 . 11/5/2012
Perfect ending!
DavidYurman chapter 6 . 11/5/2012
He is being so daft as of right now, he needs to exact revengence on her!
DavidYurman chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
What a wench!
DavidYurman chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
Cousin Mary, I hope you know lucky you are ;)