Reviews for Friends Don't Let Friends Walk Home Drunk
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Can u please keep posting!:{)
moonfleur chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
aw cute, but i feel so bad for mako. your characterizations are wonderful
alexanndria chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I need more. It was funny while being heartbreaking at the same time. Because Mako would resent Bolin to a certain extent. But he would never say, under normal circumstances lol :D. This was very very good!
IllyriaVerona chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
This was incredibly well-written. Since we've already seen drunk!Bolin (well, drunk on noodles!Bolin), it was fun seeing drunk!Mako and how Korra would respond to the situation.
PennyOfTheWild chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I adore this. The dialogue, the characterizations ... everything is perfect.

Thank you so much for sharing!

Its2dark2read chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Hehe! Mako's funny when drunk!
k99 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I was like, "Nooo, Mako, we love you. Just look on the internet!"
Freak-With-Issues chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Poor Mako, always feeling less than Bolin. At least he's got Korra!
LuvinAniManga chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Awwww, that was really, really cute! You cute as being drunkenly sick can be. ;D But I really enjoyed that! You wrote it really well and you captured their personalities perfectly. Awesome job! (Although it stands great alone, I almost want another chapter added on, just 'cause the atmosphere you've created is so great!)
damnation soldier chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Wow. This is awesome, you had me laughing so hard I fell off my chair. I can imagine this happening really, very canon. I love their interaction. Well done!
Bobio27 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I just wanted to say that you are single handedly filling my Makorra void every week. Keep up the awesome work!
vapanalley chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Everyone else go home this is the best someoneinLOKisdrunk thing I have read if only because Mako is drunk and I am amazed and this is SO FUNNY. SERIOUSLY. There is all sorts of awkward dialogue and the way that Korra watches and is forced to interact with a drunken Mako who is as far from coherent and decent and normal as possible when usually so stoic and unmoving and now so free with his feelings (as warped as they may be from the alcohol) is refreshing and strange. It really changes some of my feelings about their friendship and is gorgeous all the same because of it. I almost feel like the physical aspect of Korra getting Mako home is a little like how their relationship is, there is a lot of giving and taking and crazy moments but in the end there's this mutual sense of "We'll get there together". Bolin (and his bestest abilities) was a nice touch too, if only because there might just be that feeling of notbeingworthy on Mako's part, it must be hard. Also, thank you so, so very much for writing with olfactory sensory in mind. :D So much good imagery and sensory!
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
That's the end REALLY?

Oh, jealous Mako. Who thinks he's not good enough in bed. And in other areas of life.. in which he apparently can't compare to Bolin. Bah, maybe he's right to some degree! But hey, he's got stuff to offer that Bolin doesn't! Teehee.

Great fic. Pretty funny, really. As if responsible Mako would let himself drink that much though. ;D
cjanimal chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Drunk Mako, the best ever.
Shinidama chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Hahahha this was hilarious.I love reading about drunk people cuz its just so funny... great job up the awesome work