Reviews for Breaking Free
Tarrasen.Sun chapter 1 . 10/10
Holy shit, you have no idea how much I wished this was longer and multi-chaptered! That's the level of love I have for this work! 3 Amazinnggggg...
Great story
andrewpine chapter 1 . 8/4
Loved this.I am always happy when fairy boy Eddie and Alice get what they both that Charlotte died,but Peter and Vicky make a good on to your next finished these one shots. Kevin.
Tilty.bbb chapter 1 . 6/2
This was a great read
Mr. and Ms. Cuddles chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Still one of my favorite stories. I could reread this all the time. I wish you would write more good stories, so I am going to go to your authors page right now. Surely you have some more...if not please have mercy on me and write something!
TinaF chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
Loved it!
litanolastar chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
Love it.
jlove34 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Awww. Awkward Jasper is so cute! The big, bad Major stuttering over his words. So endearing.

Glad the Cullens got axed by the Volturi. Surprised that, even though Bella was a shield, that Aro wasn't actively searching for her. After reading Edward and Alice's minds, I would've thought he'd be curious about her potential—especially after the bar incident where she was shielding herself and Vic.

Great story. Thanks for sharing.
killer4853 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
TrueSkye chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Brief yet perfectly told, beautiful, funny, vamped out lemons ツ, sweet, romantic and most importantly: so JASPER-Y, baby!

Thoroughly enjoyed.
catgrl chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Ahh that was a very good story...
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I’d have to sell his properties back to him for two bucks each because I needed to make a profit somewhere.

LOL

Stepford Carlisle and Esme. Lovely.

Well, the Volturi took care of that little Cullen problem.

I loved Peter’s proposal to Victoria!

And they all lived happily ever after! For ever and ever and evermore.
blinddivinity chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
That proposal cracks me up each and every time I read it. I love it! You are so funny.
gottaloveva chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Oh my god! I can't stop cackling! I absolutely loved reading that. It's after midnight and I have to get up in five hours to put my kids on the school bus, but I just couldn't stop laughing! You're one of my favorite Authors on ffnet but somehow I only just now saw this one shot. Lol. I love all of your stories, but I am curious if you'd ever do another Caius/Bella story?
Erisa Daelyn chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
You write some of the best Whitlock stories around. Thanks for all you write!