Reviews for Breaking Free
litanolastar chapter 1 . 2/19
Love it.
jlove34 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
Awww. Awkward Jasper is so cute! The big, bad Major stuttering over his words. So endearing.

Glad the Cullens got axed by the Volturi. Surprised that, even though Bella was a shield, that Aro wasn't actively searching for her. After reading Edward and Alice's minds, I would've thought he'd be curious about her potential—especially after the bar incident where she was shielding herself and Vic.

Great story. Thanks for sharing.
killer4853 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
TrueSkye chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Brief yet perfectly told, beautiful, funny, vamped out lemons ツ, sweet, romantic and most importantly: so JASPER-Y, baby!

Thoroughly enjoyed.
catgrl chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Ahh that was a very good story...
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I’d have to sell his properties back to him for two bucks each because I needed to make a profit somewhere.

LOL

Stepford Carlisle and Esme. Lovely.

Well, the Volturi took care of that little Cullen problem.

I loved Peter’s proposal to Victoria!

And they all lived happily ever after! For ever and ever and evermore.
blinddivinity chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
That proposal cracks me up each and every time I read it. I love it! You are so funny.
gottaloveva chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Oh my god! I can't stop cackling! I absolutely loved reading that. It's after midnight and I have to get up in five hours to put my kids on the school bus, but I just couldn't stop laughing! You're one of my favorite Authors on ffnet but somehow I only just now saw this one shot. Lol. I love all of your stories, but I am curious if you'd ever do another Caius/Bella story?
Erisa Daelyn chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
You write some of the best Whitlock stories around. Thanks for all you write!
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
this was a very good and interesting short story. Wow so three of them kept Bella and Jasper apart from each other true mates, but they ended up paying for the crime in the end deserves them right. Glad that things worked out at the end that Bella and Victoria both had true soul mates in the Whitlock brothers now how cool is that. Thank you once again and have a good week.
kantorkan chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I very much enjoyed it. i always love stories when Anal Eddie gets what is coming to i like stories with peter and jasper in them. i did miss having Charlotte in the story her and peter are stories i like to read also.
ilubcupcakes chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
You should another one shot sequel to this! I absolutely loved it and you are fabulously amazing!
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Yay! ;o)
jenn008 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Update soon!
Casey-Pup chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
An absolute FAVORITE. The author did really well with EVERYTHING! When i first read the twilight saga i couldnt shake the notion that Edward & Alice were manipulative. This was how the real story should've went. Great Work!