Reviews for Fairy Tail Beer
Alice Deathnote 777 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
So funny! HAhaha
Ascaisil chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
lol, these were lovely. Juvia acting as a mop and Levy calling out her favorite author's name were my favorite until the very end. Now I am dying, just wishing I could see a picture of Elfman dressed up as the easter bunny. Love it!
superpixie11 chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
arrogant bastard ale? sounds bout right.
LittleLiar666 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I swear I am going to try all those beers when my mom lets me start drinking. I will try with all my might to ind those beers.
Kagehime3 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Okay- told you I would read this... and I did... and I'm very happy for it! By the time I got to Gray's I realized I should be attempting to drink anything as I'm reading- it's very hard to laugh and not spit iced tea onto my laptop, lol. This was amazing! Despite this being labeled parody, I can see a lot of this happening in the guild since they're so random you just never know. Thank you for the laughs!

P.S.- Elfman would make a manly Easter Bunny... because it takes a real man to be a pastel colored rabbit!
Collapse Of The Sky chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Hahaha, very funny.
blackriddlerose chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I nearly died when I read the name of laughs ale it just fit so damn well, it made my day so thank you
KitkatTenshi chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
haha! loving the different types of beer! wish i could try some of them, they all sound delish.

Poor Gray. No one will tell him anymore when he's completely naked.