Reviews for Interview with the Bladebreakers: feat others
Tyson's No fan chapter 2 . 5/9
I like Hilary with Tyson./Tysoh with Hilary.
Tyson's my first favorite character.
Even though he is a bit cocky, but he is confident, fearless, loyal and type of 'I'm never going to give up'.
I love Tyson. Hilary's my second favorite.
Please put up some romance with them.
️.
Chelsea chapter 10 . 11/24/2014
I dare tala to tie kai in a chair and duck type his mouth. (You can not think that would be not be funny!)
Alle chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
Minor spelling mistakes, but still awesome. Couldn't stop grinning... ;D keep it up!
Rei: why and how do you manage to play team mom so well?
Bladebreakers : what are your relationships with each other? What do you think are your roles in the team? Define.
Kai, maybe everyone else: do you have a soft spot on Ray since he looks like a cat?
Guest chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
Pretty good, just check your spelling and it'll be fine! And how come Ray's so good at playing team mom? And does Kai or anyone else have a soft spot for Ray since he resembles a cat? What do they think about each other (bladebreakers)? Anyway, gd luck. Hope Sam recovers, too, but your doing a pretty good job.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
Hilary/ ty or Kai.
No others, except hints of rei/Maria.
Alle9009 chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
Awesome I really hope Sam gets better, but you're good... Try to do co-hosting! Keep it up
Ray: how and why do you manage to stop everyone arguing so much? Do you really like to play team mom that much?
Kai: since ray and max resembles a cat and dog respectively, do you have a soft spot for them? Ray especially?
Everyone else: in terms of family relationships, who resembles what role in the blade breakers? Why?
You're doing great! Go for it! :)
AngelSilverWing1 chapter 10 . 5/26/2013
I like this I read this two times already so yeah and I hope she gets better! -
Evermoredeath chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
Awesome hosting
1)Why does Kai's eyes practically change color? Why is he always in places impossible to climb...and why oh why is he so hot?
2) I dare max to feed all his candy to Mariam and see the reaction
kai12345 chapter 10 . 10/1/2012
its awesome
BlitzkriegGirl16 chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
Hm...you were okay :) Blitzkrieg Boys 3 and i laughed soo much at some moments my parents thought i was chocking xD (plus i love Kai and Tala,my favourite boys :33) what us going to happen next? :D
Nazrita chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
As a guest host, you were wonderful, Rose Great show!

I hope Sam gets well soon and have a speedy recovery
rei kon chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
because i want a tail like a wild cat as i want to have a prey
Yuri18 y Tsuki500 chapter 10 . 9/13/2012
Hi! I'm Tsuki500, you're a good host, really, I had to keep myself from laughing :D

I really liked the chapter, but now I hate Mariah as much as I hate pink :S and believe me, that's a lot... Well done Mariam!

Now I have some questions:

Tyson: My sis(Yuri18) wants to know if you're not depressed because, even though you're the main character nobody cares about you.

Rei: With your hair being that long... How much shampoo do you have to use to wash it? Must be a lot...

Spencer: You defined yourself as the "Sane One"but... How do you keep yourself sane?

I hope Sam gets better soon, you two should host together sometime! :)
Sage Nightwing chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
Oh wow.
That yaoi part was funny.
I hope Sam get better soon too.
And yes.
U are a good host.
U two should do a co hosting when she gets better.
I can't wait for more.
Update soon.

Riku
gizmo5225 chapter 10 . 9/11/2012
I love this show. You're doing well , MisstiqueRose, very well.
So now I have questions.
Why does Max have his undying love of sweet things?
What do Kenny's eyes look like (I don't think we've seen them yet...)?
And, who does Kai prefer, the Blitzkrieg boys or the Blade Breakers?
I'm excited to see what happens now... You'll do well in writing this, my friend. Glauxspeed! (It's from Guardians of Ga'Hoole. Same as Goodspeed, etc.:})