Reviews for Can't You Tell?
rhodablanche chapter 1 . 7/13
brilliant story!
SilverDragonM00n chapter 1 . 6/10
awwww Ed seems like such a gentleman. I've been kinda stalking your stories for the past few hours, and I have to say, you are a really good writer! A lot of the Royai gets abandoned if its good, or is excruciatingly terrible.
July Storms chapter 1 . 5/13
Gosh, this was just really cute. Didn't I say I was going to bed? Well, I needed one last (non-angsty) story to read first, and this hit the spot. I really like how you write the other characters on the team in here seamlessly...and inclusion of Ross and Brosh always get points from me. ;) Thanks again for a nice end to a long day!
Ninguteru chapter 1 . 2/10
Sorry.
I would like to ask you if you're willingly allowed me to translate your fanfic into Thai language.
I love this story and I will be really appreciate to introduce this story to other fanclubs in Thailand.
I will give a full credit for your story and put link in my translate page.
So, please contact me back if you're ok with it.
Ed Got Dat Booty chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
I love this as I love all your other stories, but I must admit, I got quite confused when you switched from "Ross" to "Maria"but I still love your mad writing skillz!
Alja chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
" He was definitely invading her personal space [...] but she made no effort to push his body any farther away from hers."
That was definitely my favorite part. The subtlety screams royai! That was a beautiful piece I really, really enjoyed, especially with Edward's adult behavior. Very in-character and sweet :)
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Cute! Too cute!
MissMileyRaion chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Cute! Mustang, don't do anything I wouldn't do!
NorthernMage chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Okay, that was pretty awesome. Royai is always awesome.

Although...Ed's dancing, along with Al...

So who's the golden-eyed man...

*rereads section*

Ah. Ed. Never mind.

This was awesome! Really looking forward to more!
MoonlightRurouni chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
It's late and I know I should know this but I don't, who's the person at the end? The Elrics are both dancing, and I can't think of anyone else...
kaji13 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Looooove this:)
otaku03 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
aaaw!how cute! i love to see the fma universe characters gossiping about our favorite little couple!
and to have all the facts just assembled in one place like that! just epic. loved this story!
you really have a knack for writing, i like your style!
firecloak chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
That was super cute!
Evilfriend18 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
This is so sweet. I love stories with Edward's opinions and thoughts on Roy and Riza. Riza and Edward friendship with royai is one of my favorites!
M chapter 1 . 11/22/2012