Reviews for Never Let a Psycho Plan a Picnic
GwendolynD chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I liked this.

I like the Noah and Izzy pairing and I like crazy Izzy. This has both, except you don't see much of Izzy giving birth...

A light and fun fic.

Good for one hour, I'd say.

I've seen worse, where the authors 'say' that they have been writing for hours, but it looks like it can be doe in minites.

DarkPatu chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Okay, as for your author's note, yeah it does seem a little rushed, but that manic sort of writing I think lends itself to the story and its characters very well. I haven't ever watched Total Drama [any of them] but this is really, really funny! Also quite random, a trait I also enjoy in cartoons. I think you might be somehow training me to watch this show, but I'm not sure just yet. _ Anyways, back to the story! Your dialogue is great, really rapid fire and it gives a good sense of the characters personalities, and dear gods help you should you mess with a pregnant woman's chocolate chip cookies. I think I'll have to come up with a story like this for when my son asks how he was born...

Great work as always!
Cheyla chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Aww. I totally wasn't expecting the ending. I was expecting there to be a lot of explosions and crazy cackling. Nice job on the 1 hour challenge!
xJunainaxAzharax chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Lol, only Izzy...only Izzy. :)
truebluefangirl chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This story was really funny and I love the name of their daughter, so pretty! :) You should write more Nizzy stories sometime! :)
D0ll chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
this was so good and funny i really enjoyed reading it! and it didnt seem rushed or forced to me bt i like my stories fast paced. So anyway, good job!
Dzuljeta chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This is indeed funny, and - I'm sure I didn't mention it - I'm glad her daughter isn't crazy, ;D
JenesisX chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
As I told you before, this is really amusing! The imagery of an insane, angry pregnant woman is just lol. And the line "Mommy's crazy, isn't she?" cracked me up. Nicely written, too, of course! I enjoyed it :)