Reviews for Sharingan of The West
Guest chapter 3 . 11/19/2013
has been year now since last update what hapen are you bussy work or something
Kaminari Kage chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
awesome fic, pls update soon
Shadow Knight Lancelot chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
I like the idea behind this. I hope to read more of this, that is if you decide to continue this
StrongGuy159 chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
Cool story continue please.
parthaker chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
...really? He just happened to activate a fully matured sharingan? C'mon
edboy4926 chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Good story
Keep on going
ndavid chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Great!
zero chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
update crimson moon
zero chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
please update the story crimson moon
sree chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
Reported for posting a/n as chapter.
JSawyer chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
There's nothing simple about it, you moron. There's more to it than adding some lines code. Anyway, they gave you a fucking way to cut down on anon reviews, fucking use it.

Lose a large number of writers? You really are delusional! The names you listed there isn't even a DROP IN THE BUCKET in the amount of authors on this website.

Read the TOS of the site you signed up for you stupid fuck, and educate yourself. You don't like it? Get the fuck out and start your own fanfic site. FFn sure as hell won't even notice a bunch of nobodies leaving.
Mr. Bumpity chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
Put me on the support list Please.

For this site is the only website that inspires me to continue writing. If the staff does this movement well... becomes an anti social site. As an blind person this is my only input to freak my mind out and stay sane.

Release the dogs of war and let them have it!

Mr. Bumpity
Challenger chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
Hey, I got some info from Psudocode Samurai.

"Got some recent info from a supporter, apparently it's a group called LawlClan that's doing this, so more of those 'I know what's best and I'm going to make sure it happens' groups."
BladePhoenix41 chapter 1 . 5/30/2012