Reviews for The Brief Taste Of Happiness
falconrukichi chapter 1 . 2/28
Socute
Wuchel1 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
That was a sweet missing scene that I would have loved to see in the actual episode.
Thank you for sharing this.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Awww... Finch...

But this is sweet! In many way... though sad too mostly...

NICE!
Tanba Josav chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I can just picture Reese and Leila fast asleep, Reese slightly vulnerable. It says a lot that he trusts Finch enough to allow himself to do that.

Not to mention a very sexy image. ;-)
Haiza Tyri chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Awwww, Reese holding the baby and sleeping. *sob* So beautiful.
In your third paragraph, you have the word "traks." It's spelled "tracks."
NiennaTru chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This was absolutely wonderful! "Baby Blue" is one of my very favorite episodes of POI, and this was a really great "missing moment" to that episode. Sweet, melancholy, and funny as well. Very well done. I'm adding this to my favs. Thanks for writing!
farmgirl1964 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
This was so sweet! I barely remember this episode, thanks to a defective DVR payer and the inability to find episodes online.

I DO remember the supermarket scene with Carter and Finch...too cute!

Also how Finch panicked when he found the baby with a gernade, even though it was ONLY a tear gas gernade.

LOL...LMAO...
TheThirdAetas chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This was an idea I always had about that episode...we didn't get enough of an insight to how Finch felt about the lack of a "conventional life" but he must've felt a longing just as bad as Reese's.

It's portrayed very nicely in here.

Thank you for posting this story.

Desertfyre chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Beautiful story that fit perfectly in the episode!
Hilary Parker chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Beautiful!
PJTL156 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Aw, thank you for calling me amazing. :) *blushes* And I rather enjoy editing. :D I'll do it any time. :) Sorry it took me a while to read this after it was posted. I've been extremely busy lately with school. DX'

I saw that this should be: ""What? You mean this isn't the first time you've kidnapped A baby?"" This should be: "As he finally reached the room they used as base he looked around, FINDING no sign of Reese and Leila." :) I believe you mean: "He sounded ASLEEP with his arms protectively surrounding Leila's small frame as she slept atop his chest." :) And this: "This moment, holding in his arms a kidnapped baby in a dusty, old library that supposedly did not EXIST." :) Should be: "He himself had never longed FOR a child." :) Should be: "he wouldn't change HAVING Will in his life for anything." :) Loved that you inserted that part. I loved it. :D *heart* This: "They still didn't know why the machine had given them Leila's number, who wanted to get rid of her or why." Should have a , after the her. :) And all the Capslocked words are the ones to be changed, by the way. :) Though I'm sure you realized that. :) Loved it, and thanks for making me your Beta. I'm honored. :D
KnightGuardian chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This was both lovely, and introspective. I personally fell in love with Mr. Reese all over again in this story.

Sleeping with baby Leila tucked in his arms? AND his gun sitting on the table within easy reach, yes, I can believe that. This was a wonderful read!

xoxox
persnikitty5 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Aww John sleeping with Leila how cute! Great job!
Simpleinsanity chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
aww super cute story. "baby Blue" is so far my favorite episode of the season. :D the baby is so cute and the 2 awkward guys trying to take care of here was hilarious. XD
ladybrin chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
wow- this too was one of my favorite eppys- so I am glad you wrote a fic on it- and you captured so many of the moments beautifully- I just love Harold so much and you portrayed him fabulous- please write more and thanks for making it friendship-