Reviews for Devil Fruit Naruto
Lol lol lol lololol gate ninja so funny
Ricc850 chapter 9 . 2/14
I like the gum gum fruit and I don't where else I would live besides kohana.
Sin Ouroboros chapter 12 . 1/31
This story is very good and im really looking forward to an update but i think it was unnecessary for three chapter to be the fights for the prelims it just seemed like they could've just been put together... That is just my opinion but it your story so oh well... But im still looking forward to you updating this
ThatCrazyBrit94 chapter 11 . 1/28
I would really like it if you updated this along with your other devil fruit naruto fanfics
agitofang666 chapter 12 . 1/19
fuck man cant you update faster damm hanger cant wait for the upload
TuxedoGreymon chapter 9 . 1/17
Pika-Pika no mi.

I'd probably live in Iwa.
dragonfox123 chapter 12 . 1/15
Awesome chapter
Lee should have luffys fruit.
BLASPHEMY!
chris1606 chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
While this is... Actually not that old... If I HAD to pick one DF to eat... Hmm... Fuwa Fuwa. In all honesty, I'd never eat one, seeing as I live in the land of a thousand lakes and all.
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 12 . 11/18/2014
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
doubledamn chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Let me try to guess which DF was created by which Biju,

Ichibi - Suna Suna no Mi. (Obvious)
Nibi - Trickier, I'd go either the Flare Flare Fruit, or that one Perona uses.
Sanbi - Not sure, possibly opted to create the Sea Kings instead of a DF.
Yonbi - Magma Magma Fruit (Obvious again)
Gobi - Tricky again, not sure if there is a Steam Steam Fruit, though it may have made the Plume-Plume Fruit. Goign of the Naruto Wiki description, I think it may possible that the Gobi had a hand (paw) in creating the 'D.' Bloodline.
Rokubi - Magelan's Fruit the Doku Doku no Mi. Obvious once more.
Nanabi - No clue. Best guess, some sort of insect based Zoan
Hachibi - Unsure again, given the Wiki entry and the octopus theme, may have had a hand in the creation of the Fishmen/Merfolk.
Kyubi - No clue, plus I'm about to find out once I click 'Next Chapter' anyway.
supermonky18 chapter 12 . 10/29/2014
Yo please keep writing this I may have never watch one piece but with the way you describe stuff I understand it pretty well can't wait for your next chapter
hadoukendave chapter 12 . 10/24/2014
LOVE THE STORY update please dude
skg1991 chapter 12 . 10/20/2014
You should really update this story...it is interesting...but plz don't overdo the devil fruits...as of now, Naruto, Kiba, Shikamaru and Akamaru have devil fruit powers, but no more...then it would turn into one piece battles...no more ninja stuff then.