Reviews for A New Generation
NetsrikTheAuthor chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
I'm not sure if your still doing this but here is my snake.

Name: Shiroi Kage no Yuza

Nickname: Shiroi

Tribe: neutral party (if needed just stick her somewhere)

Staff: Silverish with a Blue stone

Personality: The quiet type, she likes to watch and listen before judging

Staff Power: Shadow Step (assasin)

Weakness: She doesn't like to have HUGE responsibility, will freak when given a big job.

Appearance: White body with light blue eyes and wears a human hoodie thats royal blue with gold edging, the design on her body is similar to pythors, she doesn't have a hood like skales she almost has hair but its made of skin reaching to her waist. (You said detailed so...)

Its okay of she can't be in it. Just something I thought of.
RPM Shadow chapter 10 . 10/10/2012
I like it! Keep going!
Ninja Brony chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
There's one thing I forgot to mention about Violet. She is strangely obsessed with thrumpets and feet.
Zerois4evermine chapter 10 . 8/28/2012
Make the next chapter about Karrine. Please? Oh, and she likes only Lloyd and Zane.
Zerois4evermine chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Previously Gaarais4evermine.
name: Karrine Schwimley Age: 15 gender: girl hair: silver Eyes: purple Pet: a shapeshifting cat named Tabby Ninja suit color: in stripes, vertical, purple and yellow weopon: a gunblade or sledgehammer personality: multiple personalities, mainly fun loving, aloof, and curious history: is the princess of Seekeritism anf strongest seeker. Her dad was murdered when she was small by her mom. her mom tried to kill her after she killed Kye, her dad. She was also abused as a child. Strengths: ice and lightning weaknesess: fire and darkness fears: the dark and cane's other: she was put in many schools that caned her because she was a seeker. Seeker's are shapeshifters.
Ninja Brony chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
Ninja Brony here again with moar snakes and info on my OC. Here's my snake.

Name: Violet Alexandria

Nickname: (Self-given) The almighty super-duper master of awesomeness

Tribe: Spinal

Staff: A plain golden rod with a pink gemstone swirling up it's top.

Personality: Never takes anything seriously and calls her sister Krystal "Emo" or "Serious McSerious". Loves pranking people and laughs at the idea of "good and evil". Likes to make corny jokes.

Staff Power: Gender swapping

Weakness: Someone saying her jokes suck. She will sulk like crazy if she hears that.

Appearance: Looks like an eight year old girl with choppy, black hair. Like her twin sister, she has a forked tounge.

Here's the info for my OC;

Name: Pandora

Personality: Carefree and outgoing

Appearance: 10 year old girl with curly blond hair.

Other: She is mute. Communicates by writing. Has an evil snake demon sealed inside of her. (The demon is Orochi from Japaneese mythology.)

Hope you use my characters I can make more snakes if you want. Bye!
Ninja Brony chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
I forgot to mention an OC that I would like in the story with your permission. Her name is Pandora. She is a mute 13-year old girl who hates snakes and is great with technology and cats. She has 7 sisters and 1 brother, who will not be showing up. She communicates by writing. I hope that you use them, I worked really hard on them. If anyone reading this review is a pony fan, then brohoof to you /).

Ninja Brony, away! (Flies off with a jetpack)
Ninja Brony chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
Hello I have a snake for you to use
Name: Krystalia Alexandria
Nickname: Krystal
Tribe: Amathyst
Staff: A golden staff with two silver snakes twirling around it with a delicate-looking, heart-shaped, purple gem on the top.
Personality: Shy and quiet. Believes that emotions are worthless things that shouldn't exist. Wants to clense the world of all things she considers impure. Is extremely peace loving and doesn't like fighting. She was raised by both humans and snakes, so she wants the two to settle their differences and get along. Krystal is fascinated by technology and loves the idea of human-like creatures with no emotions, so she is naturally fascinated by Zane.
Staff Power: If she touches you with the gem on her staff, you will lose all of your emotions in a week and there is no way to reverse it. A snake shaped tatoo where she touched you. The loss of your emotions can be stopped either by the anti-venom or a rush of emotions (ex: a kiss).
Weakness: Any type of bug. Especially Beetles.
Appearance: Looks like an 8-year old girl with curly blond hair. She wears pink and purple a lot. The only way to tell she is a serpentine is by her forked tounge.
herrcaptain chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
Wow...That is one deadly golden egg hunt. It seems really dangerous. Anyways, I like the action in this chapter. I laughed when Kai was beating Zane with a stick. Good chapter! Keep it up!
jenny77739 chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
Yay mine chapoter is next. Great chapter.
magykfan94 chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
YAY! You're back! I was worried you stopped writing this! Anyway, nice chapter. I like where this is going so far.
Nightmare on Titan chapter 9 . 5/20/2012
i have some snakes for you

Name: Betsy

NN: Beetle

Tribe: Spinal

Staff: crytal/clear with a spinal gem on top, with the staff wrapping around it like vines

Personality: Betsy is usually quiet and calm, acting very polite and proper. She has great respect for Zane, and wished not to upset him

Staff Power: slows down target greatly

Weakness: weak point on both her temples that makes her colaps, unconsious.

Apperance: she very much resembles a human, which helps her with blending in. her body is covered in skin colored scales. she has legs and arms. she has long pale yellow hair, snake eyes that glow pink, and a pale pink silk dress

Name: Ushas

NN: Rani

Tribe: amethyst

Staff: a sleek onyx staff that is pointed on the bottom end, making it an ideal weapon, and a clear bulb on top, containing an odd purple gas

Personality: she is dark, wishing no more than to see the blood of her enemies, watch them suffer. she despises human females the most for being 'perfect', aka she is jealous of their beauty. despte her dark nature, she has taken up an obsession with the original four spinjitzu masters hair for some odd reason.

Staff Power: lets off a noxious gas that renders the target dazed and temporarily gives them amnisa, she uses this to make the victim trust her.

Weakness: has a mental/emotional breakdown whenever anyone brings up that she killed her son (actually a still born)

Apperance: humanoid body, light grey scales, a slim black scaled tail, long sleeved, ankle length black dress, white glowing eyes, fangs, snake tongue, black eyes, shoulde length pin straight black hair

hope you use them!
magykfan94 chapter 9 . 5/20/2012
Not bad, I'm curious as to why Wally is nervous around water. Keep it up and update soon!
herrcaptain chapter 9 . 5/20/2012
LOL Lloyd got PWNED! like this chapter, good job!
magykfan94 chapter 8 . 5/12/2012
I love how you wrote Rouge!