Reviews for Hacker: Future Conflict
MoonlightLoveSong chapter 14 . 9/5
I can't find the words to explain how much I love this fic! The relationships, the action, the way you characterized them! I can't wait for Tsuna and Spanner interactions! :D
anonymousfornow chapter 14 . 6/27
omg this is bad... it's already 2017 now and it ends like this
thecatleader chapter 14 . 6/20
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE
Visually Dreamer chapter 14 . 5/28
And partly confused, but hopeful for this to be true: is this 182769? Please say yes, I cannot bear to see another one-side 6927. Everyone is just so mean to Mukuro, always leaving him out.

Anyway, I look forward to your next update!
Vaughn Tyler chapter 14 . 4/27
nice
RandomUserGirl chapter 14 . 2/19
shadowhunterz chapter 13 . 10/25/2016
Whoops I accidentally pressed post in the first one but anyway as I was saying that considering this fic haven't been updated for a long time I doubt i would still be continued such a shame though it really is a good read.
shadowhunterz chapter 14 . 10/25/2016
This fic is great and all, and I hoped that this was also finished when I realized Hacker has a sequel but considering how long it has not been
LunarCatNinja chapter 14 . 8/19/2016
I love it! I'm looking forward to reading more!
thebizarrehairtrio chapter 14 . 8/7/2016
Update, please~ This is a very interesting Tsuna you've been writing about, and I'd really like to see more of it in the (hopefully) near future.
verified sanctuary chapter 7 . 3/9/2016
I can understand why you don't want to include the Shiro arc.
But still...
ENMA -KUN! DUN LEAVE ME!
GetsueiNoYume chapter 14 . 1/30/2016
I really love your story a lot. It is well written and draws me in, wanting more. I've just read the first story, the side stories, and what you have of this arc over the course of about a day... I'm going to hope that someday you will return to this fic, even though it was last updated in 2014...
shayrulz chapter 14 . 11/8/2015
Really enjoying this series! I'm loving how you're portraying Tsuna in your story and I do hope that you continue it in the near future :)
QuietSilence chapter 14 . 9/28/2015
Next chapter... Still waiting... _
But seriously I really hope you're going to continue because I love this series so much
Besides some minor errors, I really like the story and Tsuna in general. He's sassy but not cocky to point where he's an douchebag (Something many fanfic writers make 'cool' Tsuna to be).
n1ghtdr34m3r chapter 14 . 9/23/2015
Amazing! I absolutely love this fanfic. Go Tsuna! Hacker Tsuna AU's are one of my favourite fanfics for KHR. I love the storyline and how everything is going. Gotta love that ship tho. That yaoi threesome. Every fangirls dream. Keep up the good work and update soon please even though it's been like a year.