Reviews for So Hott
AgainstAllOds chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Gosh...never thought Sam and Sebastian could be hot together before reading this, but now I CERTAINLY see the appeal oO

God, you're good !
VanDarkness chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
So fucking hott! I loved it and even when I'm not a friendly reader of rated M fics you made I love this.
How the hell Sebastian is not on Sam on the series?
I hope you are working on that multi-chapter fic about SamBastian.
Greetings!

BTW, sorry if my english isn't so good. I'm still studying, I'm from México and I understand the language so I was able to read the whole fic.
Akarsha chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Would love to have you write a sequel. Perhaps Sebastian changing schools and unknowingly joining glee club where he see's Sam and they are totally obvious about having had sex. Would be good to see them throw themselves at each other before running out to screw and having everyone in glee club shocked.
LibraScales chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
The last phrase was perfect. That is all. I got off on this like, a lot.
doesntseeyouthesameway chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Holy hot damn. That was so good. :)
Wenyavie chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
God, that was hot! I could kill for one more part of that. For example Sam and Sebastian first meeting in glee. Maybe you will write something about it?
backtolondon chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Love it!
kisskamilia chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
OK... Gotta say that was the hottest thing ever. *drool*
I really like this pairing(though never thought about it) XD
And definitely multi-chap on them, please *with cherry on top?*
Ranibow2malfoy chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Wow... I didn't expect the ending, and I wish it would of gone better there. But the smut and story itself was amazing!
hugZ()
Wanna Be Starting Something chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
that was incredible - genuinly one of the best smut scenes I've ever read, which is an acheivement, cos they are notoriously hard (no pun intended) to write. absolutly brilliant.

Please, please, please write more, it's absolutly insane. I'm definitly reading more of your stuff
manada07 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This fic was amazing. Literally took me 4 nights to get through it, it was So Hott. I also really like your writing style I think it made the story even better. Very impressed. If you can write more stories like this you will have a very loyal reader.
S. Rune chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
This, ["Here, take this," Sebastian said tearing the paper off and handing it to Sam. "It's my number."

Sam looked down at the slip of paper in his hand then laughed, crinkled it up, and tossed it into the wastebasket.

"No need, I don't want to see you again," Sam said smirking. "But you're so hott!"] is simply awesome. Please seriously consider making a sequel. :)
HeyHeyHey1 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Hoooooot! Loved it :)
ShallIGiveYouHead chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This was fantastic and Id love to see you try on a chapter fic with these two. As far as I know it hasn't been done yet. I agree with you that this ship is just HOT! I've been shipping it since before I think Seb even had a second episode lol.

I have to take a second to point out Sebastian's line about Sam fucking him like he hates him, and that being what gets him off. That line alone speaks volumes of his character and it was just perfectly put in there.

So yeah I loved this.