Reviews for Addiction
musicbean2 chapter 1 . 11/14
this was amazing! a brilliant read!
thecadencerose chapter 1 . 1/18
This story was so good I wish there was more
picklebuddy7 chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
This was super cute and JUST what I was looking for! I read 1 and 1/2 of the M-rated Rumbelle fanfics with the most favorites, but I was iffy on them. I'm not a big fan of the other authors' writing styles and depiction of the characters (with no offense intended to them; I'm appreciative of their work and dedication since I for one haven't even finished my Dramione fic), but I LOVED your piece! Just enough subtlety in the characters that it doesn't seem OOC, and you write very well! Easy transitions, no repetitions, well-spun words and vocabulary! I adored this and hope to peek at your other work ;) Thank you for sharing your writing with the world!
fringeperson chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I loved this. Really. Thank you for writing it.
Wings of Wax chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
I realize I'm a tad late to the party, but this was recommended to me by a friend.
And the recommendation didn't do this piece or you justice.
This was an incredible read, and I thank you for that.
CharlotteAshmore chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
this was an awesome read. you have talent and it shows. well done, dearie!
NicoleMuenchSeidel chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I really LOVE this!
rainbowpony chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
it's funny how you managed to put Lacey into Belle but you wrote this before she exsisted lol
Vampiyaa chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
AHA another cute one 3 looove it
KatharineNichole chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
That was so fun! Thanks! :)
Shelby chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Recently watched the newest episode of OUAT. Belle was begging Gold to stop when he started beating Hook with his cane, and all I could think of was your scene in which it turned her on instead. hahaha.
Silver E. Sparrow chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Ah! So sweet and swoon filled and funny and just fabulous! I loved it from beginning to end .
Just 2 Dream of You chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This was perfection. It felt like a really good romance novel chopped down to the best parts. Excellent job! WONDERFUL
JL in Boots chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
So beautiful.
jaimelannister chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Oh my Gosh, this is just the cutest (and hottest!) The characterisation was pretty much spot on, and I loved the plot.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »