Reviews for Love You More
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/6
I cried. So much. That...that was honestly the most heartbreaking thing I've ever read.

That was so beautiful. So heartwrenchingly beautiful. It was all very realistic and the emotions were all portrayed so vividly. I could literally FEEL all of Alfred's agony and it made my own heart painfully clench and ache in my chest. The flashbacks made everything even more agonizing and they took my breath away. I can easily imagine every single one of them and it just made the bittersweet emotions and what Alfred was going through all the more real. The details were phenomenal.

Near the end of the fic, I just wanted Matthew to come back someway, somehow ;AAAAAA; The sheer amount of love they had for each other broke my heart...and them being separated like this hURTS SO MUCH. Their love was real. It still is, even if Matthew is gone. And you showed us that.

*Clutches chest*

You are a fantastic and brilliant writer. I love you. This was absolutely beautiful. Well done! Please keep writing!
DrowningHeta chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
You made me cry. Twice.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
OMFG.i cant...i just cant this was to beauttiful for me to handle, im crying so much right now and i cant stop and this was just so sad and perfect, i love your writing stile and the way you were able to bring me to tears so easily, I LOVE YOU, .
Nina chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
This made me so mad! So sweet tho
Lucky Kutsick chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I... I normally don't post a review so long after a story has been published but... I have to... This story was tragic and loving and inspiring! I cried, I truly did, at the very real emotions in this story. It was easy to get lost in the words and to really feel some of the pain Alfred was going through. It wasn't until the end that I came back to myself enough to realize I was actually shedding tears. Well done! Extremely well done!
vintage vanities chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Oh, my poor heart, I can't ahgkdfsjdf.. ;;
AelanRyland011 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
*sobs in the corner* Gods.. you write such beautiful angst.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Makes me cry all the time
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
So sad, but I adored it. I love how you put in the flash backs, especily the one at the end, that's the bit that really got me crying.
Mintari chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
This story was really beautiful in so many ways and it even made me tear up a little.

There's just one really nitpicking thing is that small argument Alfred and Matthew have over how to say words. I'm from Canada and no one ever says chesterfield, I didn't even know what it meant until I looked it up in the dictionnary OTL. We use soda most of the time, no one I know says pop ever and the term "toque" is usually only used by French Canadians. Again, this is just really nitpicking and overall your story was absolutely beautiful!
iChocoLove chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
This was beautifully executed; I'm completely in love with your writing style - the flashbacks are done incredibly, which is 9000 in my books.

Please do keep writing.
itskonglish chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Thank you for this. I'm kinda overwhelmed right now and not coherent enough to properly type out a decent review, but I felt I just had to say something.

Thank you. Your Mattie and Al reminded me love wasn't just an emotion. And that 'I love you' exchanged between the right people is a beautiful thing. I salute you :)
TheChibiRiceBall chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
;A; oh god...this mad my tears cry tears DX such a wonderful story you wrote i love it so much -favs- oh god im going to keep on reading this story again and again!
IgneusGlacies chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Haha, wow that was... Oh gosh i don't even have words to form at the moment. F-u-c-k-i-n b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l is all i can say.

It hit me the hardest, when Alfred was actually trying to imagine a peaceful Mattie next to him.. Smiling.. But not being able to reply back. How sickeningly heart breaking that was. I can't stop crying right now- not because of the strikingness like your sterotypical artist wouldd but.. From someone who has been doing that for a long time now, and will probably have to do it again soon. I understood exactly how Alfred felt.

Well- i UNDERSTAND actually.

I don't know how i stumbled upon a fic dealing almost exactly with what i was.. Am.. Trying to cope with at the moment. Lord in heaven i could have sworn i turned the genre for angst off when i was searching, haha! But it's hittin' me hard.

In the very least, i know I'm not alone.

And you never were, Alfred. xD

-With admiration, The person who just read, cried over and made a big fiss about, and will be finding some comfort in: your writings.
Cynmia chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Oh my god that was beautiful.

As much as a person could tell from the beginning scene with the police officers... the reactions you have garnered are not predictable.

The memories that you share of Al and Matt together... it's beyond words. I cannot coherently describe the wonderfulness of this story and the emotions and feelings you have provoked with your writing and Alfred.

Alfred. And Francis, mon dieu.

I have cried tears over this fic and there are no regrets. I loved it! Good work~