Reviews for On Our Way Home
Do'B chapter 3 . 8/2
Ooooops, this is a review for chap four, what I wanted to say was at that point where they return from Italy, I so much wanted for Bella to be her usual self Bella but one who is distant and detached which you captured and portrayed well.

Though I wanted to read Bella with more emotion wanting to confront those who rejected her which were basically all of the Cullens. Edward made a decision upon himself with no consult from anyone else and from this the remainder of the Cullens just followed without a second glance for Bella. I wanted for Bella to demand answers as to why she was treated this way, Carlisle and Esme both viewed and accepted Bella as a daughter but what did Bella do to deserve for them to turn their backs on her and walk away without a single word? There are some very disfunctional families out there in our world, we know that Bella and the Cullens do not fall into this category. Emmett loved Bella and protected her as a sister, Alice was Bella's best friend and sister, from this we know that Bella was very much loved and cherished family member so not only does Edward have to work to earn back Bella's trust so do the rest of the Cullens, why didn't they stand up to Edward? If Edward wanted to walk away than so be it but why did everyone else follow suit and as it was, Edward was segregated from his entire family, he had disappeared else where. So the Cullens also should be the one's who must work to show that they want Bella in their lives.

Wonderful story, happy that you wrote from this point of view as I'm sure there has not been a story written from this prospective.
Do'B chapter 4 . 8/2
I really enjoyed reading your story. I hand always wondered and thought more of the re-Union with the Cullens when Edward, Bella and Alice returned from Italy. Of course we have read what happened in S.M
Oh my God that was amazing!
Loved it. Flowed beautifully. Totally within cannon except Edward's decision to change her. He wanted to find a way around the Volturi in the book.

But, seriously, I loved it!
Reinbeau chapter 4 . 5/15

Soooo glad to hear from you again. Even better the thought that there will be more in the future.
mygooddog chapter 4 . 5/14
Great !
mygooddog chapter 2 . 5/14
liked your take on this part of the story.
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 4 . 5/13
Thanks for sharing this with us. I look forward to the sequel when you have the time to write it.

Hello amazing writer!
Thanks for finally posting some of your fabulous work!
Couldn't wait to read some!

BRAVA! Please upload again soon!
RKD-CULLEN chapter 4 . 5/13
Loved it :)
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 1 . 5/13
I don't know how I missed this when you first posted, but when I got the alerts for the next three chapters, I knew I had to read it. I love hearing Edward's POV of the Saga that we never got into with Midnight Sun.

cecilia4059 chapter 1 . 5/12
Really? Edward had had the right to laugh? Maybe Bella should have dumped him for good.
BridieM chapter 4 . 5/11
Thank you. Loved the extended version. Looking forward to your good health and muse creating some good times ahead. Best wishes.
BridieM chapter 3 . 5/11
It is wonderful to read your words again, even if they were supplemented by SM.
BridieM chapter 2 . 5/11
Beautifully written. So bittersweet.