Reviews for Coming Home
enrimoe chapter 1 . 8/18
SakuKarin friendship is canon
cherryheads chapter 1 . 7/27
so beautiful and refreshing... it's different with the usual bitchy karin in typical naruto fanfictions and it's so good to know the connection between karin and sakura which kind of canon and implied in naruto gaiden
as always, great job author!
WindAssasin chapter 1 . 5/1
A really good story :) Short and sweet. Love it!
Stella Caverly chapter 1 . 4/15
Loving all your one-shots, and I'm basically binge reading them all. I like the theme of moving on and redemption and accepting the past that echoes as time transitions in the story. It's actually quite rare to see Karin portrayed as anything other than a zealous fangirl, so I think the dimension you've given her character is beautiful to read; makes you realise that everyone has a story, right? Thank you for the lovely work. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
I know this was forever ago but I just read it and I ADORE it
I've wanted to read a Karin being friends with Sakura story ever since I read Gaiden
KuriQuinn chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
I like Karin too. Thanks so much for writing this. It's nice to see fics where she gets along with Sakura. And I enjoyed the SuiKa hints in the end.
UmaimaMemon chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
i love how you made Karin an actual person instead of some second-lead female cut-out! Also, strong female friendships make me happy.
BkCeallaigh chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
I like Karin, too. I like Sasuke and Sakura more, but I hate that everyone always puts Karin and Sakura against each other. I really like this one-shot, thank you for opening me up to Karin!
Indiegirl97 chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Actually, this is really good. Karin's usually shown as a flat-out bad person and here you've given her a voice. I usually despise SasuSaku (even though that's not the main point here), I'd like to believe that since they do end up together, shes made her peace with it, and with Konoha.
annesthetique chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
This story shed light on the stereotypical hatred of most people on Karin just because she was Sakura's rival to Sasuke's heart, and how she 'replaced' Sakura in Sasuke's new team. This was beautifully written and made me think that women can be friends instead of scrutinizing one another all the time.
Confused.Turtle chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
I love it! I've been looking for a fic that shows how Karin can be a good person for decades, I swear to god... I've also been looking for a fic where Sakura and Karin are good friends forever as well and I'm so happy I found this! Thank you you!
little miss jolie chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
awwww i like this
because i mean
i get why a lot of people bash karin
but this is kinda like one of those fics that redeems her and is like "hey she's human and good too"
but also i can really relate to this fic and all
suikar is also my other otp so YEAHHSSS
but seriously
i really like this fic because to sum it up in one word: hopeful
it's hopeful and sweet with just a hint of melancholy, but above all means letting go of hte past and moving on and redemption
stuff like that
yeah
Xd
Strayedwolf94 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Love this! I like Karin when she isn't an obsessive fangirl of Sasuke :))
BoomPowMina chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
I dislike Karin in the series, but when stories like this pop up I'm completely in love with her. I think that Karin and Sakura would be really good friends, and I really enjoy reading fanfictions like these with the two
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Loved how you characterized Karin in this, and how her relationship with Sakura develops - how she finds motivation in Konoha, and sees herself changing. Love her voice in this, and how she makes friends, and tries to change/make better decisions from her past life. Also like how she's come to a closure with her crush on Sasuke, and how she went to the extent of even threatening him. I did always wonder how Karin coped with going to Konoha after she was captured. :)

Love your descriptions and also THANK YOU for having Neji alive and him getting together with Tenten (small mercies).

Thank you for the great read!