Reviews for Coming Home
HollyNinetales chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
THIS IS how Karin should've been written.
Fiercest chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
I am all about the Karin and Sakura dynamic. I always knew they'd be best friends if they ever got to know each other and I'm so hyped that I'm starting to find fics where that plays out. I love love love this. Thank you!
ink7blot chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
I like Karin too. And I love her so much more after reading this!

This is honestly what she should be in the fandom. THIS is who Karin is, a girl who was isolated, used, and manipulated, a girl who was so starved for affection that she took it out on someone who would never reciprocate. But she's a girl who IS strong, feisty, caring, and highly competitive and protective over whoever she feels deserves it the most.

Karin's one of my favorite characters...when she's portrayed properly.

Loving this (and you) so much ~Scarlet
enrimoe chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
SakuKarin friendship is canon
cherryheads chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
so beautiful and refreshing... it's different with the usual bitchy karin in typical naruto fanfictions and it's so good to know the connection between karin and sakura which kind of canon and implied in naruto gaiden
as always, great job author!
WindAssasin chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
A really good story :) Short and sweet. Love it!
Stella Caverly chapter 1 . 4/15/2017
Loving all your one-shots, and I'm basically binge reading them all. I like the theme of moving on and redemption and accepting the past that echoes as time transitions in the story. It's actually quite rare to see Karin portrayed as anything other than a zealous fangirl, so I think the dimension you've given her character is beautiful to read; makes you realise that everyone has a story, right? Thank you for the lovely work. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
I know this was forever ago but I just read it and I ADORE it
I've wanted to read a Karin being friends with Sakura story ever since I read Gaiden
KuriQuinn chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
I like Karin too. Thanks so much for writing this. It's nice to see fics where she gets along with Sakura. And I enjoyed the SuiKa hints in the end.
UmaimaMemon chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
i love how you made Karin an actual person instead of some second-lead female cut-out! Also, strong female friendships make me happy.
BkCeallaigh chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
I like Karin, too. I like Sasuke and Sakura more, but I hate that everyone always puts Karin and Sakura against each other. I really like this one-shot, thank you for opening me up to Karin!
Indiegirl97 chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
Actually, this is really good. Karin's usually shown as a flat-out bad person and here you've given her a voice. I usually despise SasuSaku (even though that's not the main point here), I'd like to believe that since they do end up together, shes made her peace with it, and with Konoha.
annesthetique chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
This story shed light on the stereotypical hatred of most people on Karin just because she was Sakura's rival to Sasuke's heart, and how she 'replaced' Sakura in Sasuke's new team. This was beautifully written and made me think that women can be friends instead of scrutinizing one another all the time.
Confused.Turtle chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
I love it! I've been looking for a fic that shows how Karin can be a good person for decades, I swear to god... I've also been looking for a fic where Sakura and Karin are good friends forever as well and I'm so happy I found this! Thank you you!
little miss jolie chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
awwww i like this
because i mean
i get why a lot of people bash karin
but this is kinda like one of those fics that redeems her and is like "hey she's human and good too"
but also i can really relate to this fic and all
suikar is also my other otp so YEAHHSSS
but seriously
i really like this fic because to sum it up in one word: hopeful
it's hopeful and sweet with just a hint of melancholy, but above all means letting go of hte past and moving on and redemption
stuff like that