Reviews for Coming Home
Indiegirl97 chapter 1 . 3/24
Actually, this is really good. Karin's usually shown as a flat-out bad person and here you've given her a voice. I usually despise SasuSaku (even though that's not the main point here), I'd like to believe that since they do end up together, shes made her peace with it, and with Konoha.
annesthetique chapter 1 . 1/8
This story shed light on the stereotypical hatred of most people on Karin just because she was Sakura's rival to Sasuke's heart, and how she 'replaced' Sakura in Sasuke's new team. This was beautifully written and made me think that women can be friends instead of scrutinizing one another all the time.
Confused.Turtle chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
I love it! I've been looking for a fic that shows how Karin can be a good person for decades, I swear to god... I've also been looking for a fic where Sakura and Karin are good friends forever as well and I'm so happy I found this! Thank you you!
little miss saigon chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
awwww i like this
because i mean
i get why a lot of people bash karin
but this is kinda like one of those fics that redeems her and is like "hey she's human and good too"
but also i can really relate to this fic and all
suikar is also my other otp so YEAHHSSS
but seriously
i really like this fic because to sum it up in one word: hopeful
it's hopeful and sweet with just a hint of melancholy, but above all means letting go of hte past and moving on and redemption
stuff like that
yeah
Xd
Strayedwolf94 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Love this! I like Karin when she isn't an obsessive fangirl of Sasuke :))
BoomPowMina chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
I dislike Karin in the series, but when stories like this pop up I'm completely in love with her. I think that Karin and Sakura would be really good friends, and I really enjoy reading fanfictions like these with the two
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
Loved how you characterized Karin in this, and how her relationship with Sakura develops - how she finds motivation in Konoha, and sees herself changing. Love her voice in this, and how she makes friends, and tries to change/make better decisions from her past life. Also like how she's come to a closure with her crush on Sasuke, and how she went to the extent of even threatening him. I did always wonder how Karin coped with going to Konoha after she was captured. :)

Love your descriptions and also THANK YOU for having Neji alive and him getting together with Tenten (small mercies).

Thank you for the great read!
The Jewel Stealer chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
This was definitely very, very good! I love the way you write Karin!
Rizu Hatake-hime chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
It was refreshing to read a story where Karin actually wasn't a bitch for once. I found Karin and Ami as the most popular female villain in naruto fanfiction. They usually portrayed as a bitch, slut, skank, whore, bastard, asshole, idiot, imbecile, retard and many other nasty personalities. It nice to know that someone for once made Karin as a rational person with heart. It was beautifully written. :)
leahpeahhh chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
i love how u wrote karens character. beautifully written!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I personally have no opinion on Karin. She reminds me a bit too much of genin!Sakura, but I think this fic made me like her more. Because she is often the villain in sasusaku stories, this was a refreshing change. Of course, I could always go read Always Running Out of Time... again XD

So... yeah. You are an amazing writer. Just wanted to letcha know :)
szwenda chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I like Karin, too. And I love this story, its so refreshing.
You truly are amazing author. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Okay, I'm okay with Karin's character but there are a lot of times I'm tipping towards not liking her, but this. This. THIS. This fanfiction made me see her in a new light. I love it. I love you.
TrustMeImaNurse chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I have always hated Karin. I've always been happy in my little black-and-white sasusaku world, where she's always the antagonistic, spiteful witch. Then this fanfiction comes along and before I realize what's happening, I find myself liking her character! For the sake of my pride, I refuse to believe that I'm some weak-willed person who's so easily swayed and I'll chalk it up to that fact that you are just one hell of an author. Amazing story! Thank you!
GaaraLove4-ever chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I absolutely love this story! I love how . that! You did a great job.