Reviews for Coming Home
BoomPowMina chapter 1 . 3/5
I dislike Karin in the series, but when stories like this pop up I'm completely in love with her. I think that Karin and Sakura would be really good friends, and I really enjoy reading fanfictions like these with the two
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 1 . 2/11
Loved how you characterized Karin in this, and how her relationship with Sakura develops - how she finds motivation in Konoha, and sees herself changing. Love her voice in this, and how she makes friends, and tries to change/make better decisions from her past life. Also like how she's come to a closure with her crush on Sasuke, and how she went to the extent of even threatening him. I did always wonder how Karin coped with going to Konoha after she was captured. :)

Love your descriptions and also THANK YOU for having Neji alive and him getting together with Tenten (small mercies).

Thank you for the great read!
The Jewel Stealer chapter 1 . 2/7
This was definitely very, very good! I love the way you write Karin!
Rizu Hatake-hime chapter 1 . 1/31
It was refreshing to read a story where Karin actually wasn't a bitch for once. I found Karin and Ami as the most popular female villain in naruto fanfiction. They usually portrayed as a bitch, slut, skank, whore, bastard, asshole, idiot, imbecile, retard and many other nasty personalities. It nice to know that someone for once made Karin as a rational person with heart. It was beautifully written. :)
leahpeahhh chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
i love how u wrote karens character. beautifully written!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I personally have no opinion on Karin. She reminds me a bit too much of genin!Sakura, but I think this fic made me like her more. Because she is often the villain in sasusaku stories, this was a refreshing change. Of course, I could always go read Always Running Out of Time... again XD

So... yeah. You are an amazing writer. Just wanted to letcha know :)
szwenda chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I like Karin, too. And I love this story, its so refreshing.
You truly are amazing author. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Okay, I'm okay with Karin's character but there are a lot of times I'm tipping towards not liking her, but this. This. THIS. This fanfiction made me see her in a new light. I love it. I love you.
TrustmeImanurse chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I have always hated Karin. I've always been happy in my little black-and-white sasusaku world, where she's always the antagonistic, spiteful witch. Then this fanfiction comes along and before I realize what's happening, I find myself liking her character! For the sake of my pride, I refuse to believe that I'm some weak-willed person who's so easily swayed and I'll chalk it up to that fact that you are just one hell of an author. Amazing story! Thank you!
GaaraLove4-ever chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I absolutely love this story! I love how . that! You did a great job.
LilyLake chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Sweetest. Story. Ever. I love that Karin redeems herself. She deserves a chance.
lovedreamergrl chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Omg so beautiful TTTT
Tainted Heroine chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
This truly touched my heart in many different ways. I actually shed a few tears. At the end, I felt happy for Karin. I felt the shift in the story when she started opening up to people more. I felt it, deep in my bones.

I loved it. The Naruto fanfiction community needs more stories like this, instead of constantly bashing Karin. This is going in my favorites, by the way.
Harlett chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
It's not like I hated her, but that does not mean I like the bashing against her.
But reading your story was really nice, with that approach you give her. Thank you :D
LesMislover2013 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Aww loved it! I really like Karin and suuigetsu together! Awesome sauce!