Reviews for Coming Home
Confused.Turtle chapter 1 . 8/20
I love it! I've been looking for a fic that shows how Karin can be a good person for decades, I swear to god... I've also been looking for a fic where Sakura and Karin are good friends forever as well and I'm so happy I found this! Thank you you!
little miss saigon chapter 1 . 7/29
awwww i like this
because i mean
i get why a lot of people bash karin
but this is kinda like one of those fics that redeems her and is like "hey she's human and good too"
but also i can really relate to this fic and all
suikar is also my other otp so YEAHHSSS
but seriously
i really like this fic because to sum it up in one word: hopeful
it's hopeful and sweet with just a hint of melancholy, but above all means letting go of hte past and moving on and redemption
stuff like that
Strayedwolf94 chapter 1 . 7/5
Love this! I like Karin when she isn't an obsessive fangirl of Sasuke :))
BoomPowMina chapter 1 . 3/5
I dislike Karin in the series, but when stories like this pop up I'm completely in love with her. I think that Karin and Sakura would be really good friends, and I really enjoy reading fanfictions like these with the two
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 1 . 2/11
Loved how you characterized Karin in this, and how her relationship with Sakura develops - how she finds motivation in Konoha, and sees herself changing. Love her voice in this, and how she makes friends, and tries to change/make better decisions from her past life. Also like how she's come to a closure with her crush on Sasuke, and how she went to the extent of even threatening him. I did always wonder how Karin coped with going to Konoha after she was captured. :)

Love your descriptions and also THANK YOU for having Neji alive and him getting together with Tenten (small mercies).

Thank you for the great read!
The Jewel Stealer chapter 1 . 2/7
This was definitely very, very good! I love the way you write Karin!
Rizu Hatake-hime chapter 1 . 1/31
It was refreshing to read a story where Karin actually wasn't a bitch for once. I found Karin and Ami as the most popular female villain in naruto fanfiction. They usually portrayed as a bitch, slut, skank, whore, bastard, asshole, idiot, imbecile, retard and many other nasty personalities. It nice to know that someone for once made Karin as a rational person with heart. It was beautifully written. :)
leahpeahhh chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
i love how u wrote karens character. beautifully written!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I personally have no opinion on Karin. She reminds me a bit too much of genin!Sakura, but I think this fic made me like her more. Because she is often the villain in sasusaku stories, this was a refreshing change. Of course, I could always go read Always Running Out of Time... again XD

So... yeah. You are an amazing writer. Just wanted to letcha know :)
szwenda chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I like Karin, too. And I love this story, its so refreshing.
You truly are amazing author. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Okay, I'm okay with Karin's character but there are a lot of times I'm tipping towards not liking her, but this. This. THIS. This fanfiction made me see her in a new light. I love it. I love you.
TrustmeImanurse chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I have always hated Karin. I've always been happy in my little black-and-white sasusaku world, where she's always the antagonistic, spiteful witch. Then this fanfiction comes along and before I realize what's happening, I find myself liking her character! For the sake of my pride, I refuse to believe that I'm some weak-willed person who's so easily swayed and I'll chalk it up to that fact that you are just one hell of an author. Amazing story! Thank you!
GaaraLove4-ever chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I absolutely love this story! I love how . that! You did a great job.
LilyLake chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Sweetest. Story. Ever. I love that Karin redeems herself. She deserves a chance.
lovedreamergrl chapter 1 . 12/8/2013