Reviews for Coming Home
Guardian's Solace chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Wow. Okay, I didn't think this was possible...well, before the latest manga chapter, but you made me like Karin and before I really didn't like her, so good job.

You helped me see her in a different light. In all the other stories I've read that had her in it had portrayed her as a no-good slut, but this was more realistic and I loved it. Gosh, you're really good at writing in-depth characters. I absolutely loved it, keep up the good work.

P.S. I'm so jealous of how perfect you are at writing these kinds of things! XD I mean, I know it takes a lot of writing experience, but gosh! This Is Perfect. :)
Sairalinde Inwe chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
You did it. I didn't think it was even REMOTELY possible, but you did it. You made me like Karin. In every single story I've read with her in it I was either fed up with her or disgusted. But this fc changed all that. I completely accept this headcanon from now on :)
haliz chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
You made me cry. Karin is happy something she didn't have before. I love it!
sasukes chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
SKFDFSFKLSZCSD

A MILLION TIMES YES WHO THE HELL ARE YOU ARE YOU GOD SPEAK UP THE JIG IS UP OMG I JUST CAN'T EVEN WITH YOU.

Karin was perfect. So lost and confused and vulnerable and angry and wary and ugh. I love her so much. She's so unappreciated, underestimated and this was so perfect why are YOU so pefrect sdfjksdfksdl
12-SmileyRose chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
i love the story and how you didn't stereotype karin as the bad guy. It's different and i love it :D
afterfourteenyears chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I was tearing up... This is lovely :)
jumpsonclouds96 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This needs to happen. Karin and Sakura being bff's? Yesssss please.
Gal Can't Help It chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
It's stories like this that have turned me into a fan of Karin. I'm just disappointed that there aren't more stories out there that show her character in a better light, or at least with more depth than a Sasuke-obsessed banshee.
MCKC chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
This was a beautiful story, and I loved it!
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This is fantastic! I actually kind of do like Karin; in all her feisty fan girling ways. XD but this made her more real and fantastic.
morning-raindrops chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story. I liked Karin, and so, I liked how she was in this story compared to most others. Great job!
Anon chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This is amazing, I have never loved Karin so much!
phakno chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I love these stories in which Karin is good & not some home-wrecking slut. Great work! :D
CherryBlossom55 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Hell yeah I love Karin...she is cute in some way...u cant blame her all going lovey dovey to sasuke..every girl does tht.. although its quite annoying but still she has a good side tht ppl shoukd appreciate :) thnx for writing the story...I love sasusaku and yeah..I like gpw u explained karins feeling and how she and sakura are awesome frens :DDD awesome job
Mad-Hatters-Girl chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
KARIN KARIN KARIN KARIN

I love that bitch she's awesome

And I know this is one miniscule detail compared to the rest of the story, but I really like how you mentioned that she was Naruto's cousin, because they both deserve a little more family in their lives and dammit if those two aren't alike in some ways...

ALSOALSOALSO The little thing with happy endings was a really powerful message to me, because I always sorta scorned the idea that a happy ending wasn't just a high point in some miserable person'e life. This, however, is respectable and it's not just the end of happiness, it much more than that. It's a beginning, and that's the most important kind of happy...does that make any sense? (no)

Really, really, GREAT story, so good I can forgive it for being a oneshot. There honestly are WAY too many stories where Karin's a bad guy.
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »