Reviews for Coming Home
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
im glad theres another person who likes karin. shes not a total b word if you read the manga and dont see the anime filler parts. I actually support sasukarin lol. I think they are the ones to have the most normal and healthy relationship.-but thats just me.
great one shot :)
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
You know, it's so rare to find stories like your's! Usually, they all hate on Karin, which makes your fic all the more special.

You've brought out the human part in her instead of the overly focused upon irrational and, uh, obnoxious part of her. It's great!

Keep it up! _ (b)
PrincessDenise06 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
This... is just so absolutely beautiful! I like the way that you made Karin move on and hate Sasuke, not for his betrayal, but just because he hurt Sakura. It made me smile, and wish that I have a friend like Karin. But maybe, I'm the one who is like Karin. We both love our friends dearly, and have been hurt by... someone.

But to quit all the stupid drama of mine, I'm in love with this!

May I request its hand in marriage? Kidding! :D
azurelegance chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Very interesting take on Karin :) I liked your portrayal of her and it's refreshing to see Karin written this way.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This is a really great story. It's hands-down the best Karin fic I have ever read. It made me like her too :)
Stardust413 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
I really enjoyed this story, especially because most of the time I read Karin as one of the bad guys, who hates Sakura with all her heart. This new-to-me view of her is refreshing, a pleasant change of pace. Please keep it up, if only for your loyal readers!
The Siren Calling chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
There aren't enough Karin fics out there, which is so sad, because I really do love her. She has so much potential for growth, and becoming someone so great, and I cannot thank you and praise you enough for writing this beautiful story.
asdfghjkl chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
oh my god I love this. I always didn't get the hate a lot of people have for Karin. I've always liked her, mostly felt bad about her relationship with Sasuke. When I found out how she first saw him and fell in love with him it was really sweet. I really liked this.
MultipleObsessions chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Thank you for adding an entirely new dimension to Karin's character! It was absolutely wonderful to not see a ton of Karin-bashing, which stems from a misunderstanding of her character. I absolutely love the way you wrote this- I like the idea that anyone can change for the better. Fantastic job!
Guardian's Solace chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Wow. Okay, I didn't think this was possible...well, before the latest manga chapter, but you made me like Karin and before I really didn't like her, so good job.

You helped me see her in a different light. In all the other stories I've read that had her in it had portrayed her as a no-good slut, but this was more realistic and I loved it. Gosh, you're really good at writing in-depth characters. I absolutely loved it, keep up the good work.

P.S. I'm so jealous of how perfect you are at writing these kinds of things! XD I mean, I know it takes a lot of writing experience, but gosh! This Is Perfect. :)
Sairalinde Inwe chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
You did it. I didn't think it was even REMOTELY possible, but you did it. You made me like Karin. In every single story I've read with her in it I was either fed up with her or disgusted. But this fc changed all that. I completely accept this headcanon from now on :)
haliz chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
You made me cry. Karin is happy something she didn't have before. I love it!
xfucktheglasses chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
SKFDFSFKLSZCSD

A MILLION TIMES YES WHO THE HELL ARE YOU ARE YOU GOD SPEAK UP THE JIG IS UP OMG I JUST CAN'T EVEN WITH YOU.

Karin was perfect. So lost and confused and vulnerable and angry and wary and ugh. I love her so much. She's so unappreciated, underestimated and this was so perfect why are YOU so pefrect sdfjksdfksdl
12-SmileyRose chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
i love the story and how you didn't stereotype karin as the bad guy. It's different and i love it :D
afterfourteenyears chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I was tearing up... This is lovely :)
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »