Reviews for Coming Home
bubbles05 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Awww I'm starting to like Karin now... :)
Aeternus Rosa chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
I liked it. It was nice seeing a different side of Karin and the way you ended couldn't have been better.
The-dark-delights-of-words chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I love the way you portrayed Karin in this story!, it's unique, unlike most stories which portray her as "the-evil-bitch-next-door". The way you introduced her as a close friend to Sakura is wonderful as well, I think you've really got a sense of Kishi's writing as well. Like how someone can be an enemy one second and your BFF the next, I also like how you described Sasuke and Sakura. You have a unique, and "happy" kind of way in your writing. I simply just love this! 3
songs chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I personally love Karin! Thanks for taking a different, lovely route in illustrating her character!
Wonderful fic!
me chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I like how you took a different track than the overused karin-is-a-bitch-homewrecker road. You put karin in a different perspective and made her better, more dimensional as a character than the slutty girl who gets between the main couple.

Good job and kudos to you!
sunnymangoes chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I love this story. There are so many stories that bash Karin and I think she is just misunderstood although her fangirling for Sasuke is clear. It shows a positive view about her yet it is still realistic. Great work :)
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Your characterization of Karin is much softer than the usual take people give her, and I'm amazed. Her friendship and admiration of Sakura gave her personality the hope it needed to rise above the shadows. I truly liked your story!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
I like Karin too! Everyone bashes her to much. :D
Wishing-On-Airplanes chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
This story is kinda breathe taking. You portrayed Karin as a soft, sweet, and caring person when her world doesn't revolves around Sasuke. It's really refreshing to Karin and Sakura getting along. Also, the changes in Karin surprised me. I really she could be like that in the Anime ams Manga.
Mewkie chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Wow, this is my favourite story of all times. You made me reconsider my feelings towards Karin, because your portraial of her shows who she really is: a lost girl trying to find her place in a cold world.
I love your style of writing, so delicate and simple yet deep and insightful. You wrote the happy ending that the characters deserve and desire, but it looks like it probably won't happen.
The last line fits the whole story so well, because happy endings are in fact new beginnings.
The whole story fills my heart with hope and warmth and mushy feelings, and I think I'm going to start crying.
I'm looking forward to reading future updates/new stories from you!

Keep up the good work, and have a nice day.
arabmorgan chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
It's lovely, calm and beautiful and not altogether unrealistic :')
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
love love love it
I'm a huge fan of Karin and Sakura becoming friends post-war,
and her having a hand in Sasuke and Sakura's relationship.
There's a lot of Ino-POV or Naruto-POV SasuSaku stories,
but this is a rare one and I'm delighted to have read it!

Great writing, great story, great ending.
LLuNarEcLiPsE chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
This totally just made me have a different opinion of Karin's character. I've never actually hated her. I respected her in a way but this...made me think of her in a new light.

Amazing writing, amazing story, and amazing altogether. You should be extremely proud of this one-shot. You completely turned around a person's stubborn thoughts about a character and that is truly a gift. Congratulations and I hope to see more of these to come.

LLuNarEcLiPsE(:
YukariSakura chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Wow I really like the way you've made Karin turn out, I do honestly like fic's where she is a good guy but most people make her out to be bad! I really liked this very much!
drabbleocity chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This is ADORABLE, I absolutely loved it. I loved the way you didnt make Karin be like a bitch like many other authors. This is just a fantastic canon.
102 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »