Reviews for Coming Home
closetbookworm chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I actually liked Karin in this fic. /gasps

The friendship was awesome, but I loved the ending best. :)
shewhowearsglasses chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I loved this. It was beautifully written. I like it when people write Karin as more than just the catty bitch she's depicted as in the manga. I love the Karin you wrote.
Lyron chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Your portrayal of Karin here, is astounding! Never have read something so deep and strong about her, and guess what? A wonderful fic written by you was waiting for me all along ;) Karin's perspective of Sakura is really intriguing too as you've managed to bunch it all together without it being too emotional or sad etc. Great job on this, I truly congratulate you! :D
see you another day chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
YES. YES.

Your look into Karin was just perfect, because I love her. I love my OTP, SasuSaku tons but I despise how fanfictions almost completely forget her character for the sake of making her their antagonist; Karin always had depth, and I loved how you explored it. I love Karin to the ends of the Earth, because seriously, she's not some crazy whore that so many fans made her out to be.

I loved this story, it's subtleness, and especially the Sasuke confrontation. Sasuke's reserve was good, and Karin didn't seem like some GIRLPOWER! cliche'd character (I really can't describe it.), she seemed truly genuine.

Wonderful. (:
Quirming chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I love this story. I've rewritten my starting sentence for this review several times, but in the end all I can boil it down to is this: this oneshot rocks my socks. I love your characterization of Karin, and I love the friendship between her and Sakura. Ideally, this is how I'd like the manga to go! Thank you very much for writing this, and sharing it with us on here.
cherryjubilee chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I love how you write Karin! She comes across as multi-faceted and likable, and you portray her with so much sympathy. I think out of all your naruto stories, this is the best so far because it shows character development and it was so moving. And it really showcases your talent. I dont get why you dont have more reviews!
sasukestays chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I actually like Karin as well- it's nice to read something where she's not portrayed as a mindless evil bitch(:
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I love this. A lot. Karin isn't a bad character, and I'm glad that you didn't write her like one. Everything was perfect in here! I'll probably re-read this piece of bacony-Karin-goodness 'cause I like it so much.
EssenceoftheNinja chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
FUCK YEAH NEW STORY YEAH.

I haven't read it yet.

It'll be awesome.

Going to read it now.

Yeah.
NorthernLights25 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This was an amazing story! I loved it.
LadyMartel4000 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
That was freaking awesome! I really liked it! XD
Withafullmetalheart chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I have never cared for Karin but this is amazing.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6