Reviews for Hush Now
PecanPie Origins chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Nice, very nice.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/6/2014
Please update this story is so awesome! I especially love the Pinkie/Rainbow moments.
washy-woman chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
PINKAMENA THE PONY EATA
aribuscus chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
So happy to see this story updated! :D

Ohhh, very suspenseful chapter. Great work, hope to read the next chap soon!
TyTyTech chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
This is simply an amazing chapter, but on to other matter's, it is great to see this isn't a dead story like some other’s I've seen and I can’t wait to see more of this amazing story in the near future!
Josef Sieffen chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
Might I say I love you. You have not made a parody, you made a piece of art, or at least the beginnings to one. The Hannibal Lector series is my all-time favorite book series and to portray such a bubbly, cheerful, and all-around unpredictable character as the world's best known fictional cannibal in such a believable way is award winning. You must continue ASAP, at least as much as your condition allows. Keep up the good work!
Frosted Skies chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
this is very good and I cant wait for the next chapter! :D
SuperNerdy7777 chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
This is really good. Please update!
Golden Love chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Awesome,can't wait till the next chapter.
LanieLueLue chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
You should doing something with fluttershy
Guest chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
Please make the next chapter. I for one find this story interesting, it reminds me of NCIS a tiny bit. Also, you blended horror, mystery, and romance perfectly into one big ball of explosive awesomeness, so I encourage you to continue this story. Please.
Ok.
Bye.
KTDLover chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
This was an awesome chapter,
And I adored Caramel here, I don't know why, I just did.X3
Love it! Please continue!:D
KTDLover chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
This is so awesome.O.O
Please continue!:D
Jad the dog chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
I never thought I'd live to see that day you write a erotic scene with ponies. Aside from that, it was an entertaining chapter, and good god, Spitfire is a bitch!
Indiglo chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Dude this rocks! I love the book series! I really want to see some more Pinkie, she has so much room to play with as a character.

Keep it up!