Reviews for The End of All Things
I loved how you described Soundwave's death. It moved me so much.
Willowtuft chapter 1 . 2/8
There's nothing that I can say to this fanfic other than it left me speechless.
Castiel Vantas chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
This is just one of the greatest fan fictions I have ever read. I was in tears. The way you created the end of the world scenario was both intimidating and moving. I could totally see this happening. I give this an 11/10
CJ-T-Bone chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
That is so sad. i love it. i always knew there was a special friendship between Megatron and soundwave.
random chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
*crying while typing* I really love this! I really do. This piece is so emotionally charged its ridiculous. But in a good way. Soundwave has always been one of my favorite characters and you actually got Megatron's character right! Well in a headcannony insightfull kind of way. I started tearing up when I read the part where Aracnid *gah cant spell* killed Laserbeak and the human. I never liked her and despite her brief mentioning you got her personality spot on. So yes thank you for this incredably amazing writing piece.
Revan 3 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I myst commend you. Making HIM sympathetic is really hard to do. This is a very fine one-chapter specimen.
DragonGirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This left me in tears...good job.
LordMegraMadness chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This story has actually made me cry and i don't think it'll stop for a while ether. It's beautifully written i enjoyed (not really the right word) reading.
imaginethat96 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Wow! I don't really know what to say , but I love it!
Uia chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I cried. Just a few tears, but I cried.

I won't say it is a awesome story, for that would not be the correct description. Instead, it is Shockingly Powerful and Moving. The depth in Lazerbeak dying silently for actualy made me weap.

I honestly can't find the right words for how horrificly moving this is.
darknessarrives chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
This was touching and sad, almost made me cry good job
Casting Moonlight chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This was really good! I liked how in character everyone was in it, too. The death of Soundwave was touching, espically with Megatron's respect to him.
Moony chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Damn. I'm on the verge of tears here. You really set up the atmosphere here.

Awesome work.
Grumpy Old Snake chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Awesome. Very well done indeed.
ACCOUNTWILLNOTRETURN chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
T_T ...idk wat to say that was so sad! beautifully writen tho, u really no how tug the heart strings! poor megs...and soundwave! T_T