Reviews for Spice and Atmospheric Water Phenomena
Furionknight chapter 10 . 9/11
I look forward to more :)
Selena's StoryTime chapter 10 . 5/3
Well, that's definitely a cliffhanger. The overall story was good for the most part. You did a fair job of giving Anise an identity and her own story arc to follow within the universe. Your writing was decent. Good sentence structure, good description, and good voice. Once again, I'm curious to see what befell Rain and Kaplan. It'll also be interesting to see what will happen with Anise, and this Resistance. Keep up the good work.
Selena's StoryTime chapter 9 . 5/3
Wow, Anise is goes unconscious even more than Alice. And it's cool that you kept both Kaplan and Rain alive. I was never a fan of Rain's death, but I also didn't like how no one survived except for Alice. It made the whole commando team come across as pointless fodder. And then retribution came out, which made their small involvement in the first movie even more pointless. I'm curious to see what you do with our extra survivors. Keep up the good work.
Selena's StoryTime chapter 8 . 5/3
Okay, so it makes more sense why the Red Queen kept Anise alive. Although, I wonder what was the point? Without the commandos, Anise wouldn't have been able to get out. She would've been trapped until she eventually starved to death.

So Rain is adaptable to afterthought? I wonder how Alice is going to work with the existence of this extra cure, all things considered. Keep up the good work.
Selena's StoryTime chapter 7 . 5/3
I like the extra turmoil you added to Rain about her teammates. In the movie, she seemed to care a little, but it was kind of glossed over. And once again, giving a sense of humanity to the scientists. Keep up the good work.
Selena's StoryTime chapter 6 . 5/3
Oh dear, it doesn't look like everyone is taking to the news very well, especially Rain. And, ouch, I can't imagine having part of my hand chewed off. That's got to hurt. I wonder if Anise's healing process is connected to her sleeping? It would make sense, for she was the only one who passed out. Keep up the good work.
Selena's StoryTime chapter 5 . 5/3
Ah, Rain. She was the only character I liked from the movies. You're portraying her well so far. I'm surprised that the Red Queen didn't give away who Anise was or her condition. Oh well, I'm sure the secret will come out sooner or later. Keep up the good work.
Selena's StoryTime chapter 4 . 5/3
I think it's cool that you're giving the scientists that worked in the hive a sense of backstory. It makes them come across as more human, and show the reality that there was normal life within the facility. The movie didn't portray that very well. It was more like, "Hey, here's people, and now they're dead. Care."
Keep up the good work.
Selena's StoryTime chapter 3 . 5/3
Yay, Anise is finally interacting with the other characters. I would say it's a little too convenient for Anise to be an overpowered experiment, who already knows everything, but all the characters are like that in the movie franchise. However, I will say that it did rob her character of certain emotions. It didn't feel like she was legitimately afraid or confused about what was going on. Also, if she is an experiment, why was she allowed to casual walk around the facility like another employee? It would seem more appropriate for her to locked in a test tube while everyone else was killed. Keep up the good work.
Selena's StoryTime chapter 2 . 5/3
Anise's observation of the other characters was well done, and it painted an interesting picture. Although for Alice and Spencer, I wished you saved some of her backstory with them for when they reunite. Learning that she knew them was fine, but then it got a little too tell and not show. Otherwise, good job.
Selena's StoryTime chapter 1 . 5/3
Interesting beginning. Your description and characterization was well done. I always wondered why the movie t-virus was able to spread the way it did. Every room in that large facility couldn't be connected through the same ventilation system. Although, I'm surprised the Red Queen didn't attempt to knock Ms Barrows unconscious like she did Alice and Spencer.
Kyranol1 chapter 10 . 8/18/2015
Definitely enjoyed the ride.
And I have now finished reviewing one of your multiple chapter stories!
Onto the next one, I've still got 2 hours in my shift.
Sigh...
Kyranol1 chapter 9 . 8/18/2015
Like my previous review, this chapter was simply so enticing after Rain's POV, I realize that I sound like a broken recorder now, but I cannot believe how much better this is knowing Rain's thoughts and feelings.
It literally increases the adorableness of the eating scene and intensity of the fight scene to a whole new level.
Kyranol1 chapter 8 . 8/18/2015
Stupid carnivals always filling those damn milk bottles with lead to make them heavier, makes it impossible to knock down!
And really, her pants are pretty much slathered in feces, piss, blood, unknown pieces of flesh, and other disgusting things. Puke really isn't gonna make it that much worse.
And once again, after reading Rain's POV of the last scene, it really made it so much better than it already was. All of Anise's desperation to save Rain mixed with Rain's love and awe towards Anise for defending her so fiercely, really really well done.
You know I'm really glad I decided to come back and review your stories, I may not be outright rereading all of them, but skimming through them and reading the really impactful scenes again is really enjoyable. I guess that's a testament to you as a great author for making a really great rereadable story.
Kyranol1 chapter 7 . 8/18/2015
You know, we never did find out about what Rain thought of her ass during that crawling session.
And that last scene was really well written, I absolutely loved it, even more so after I read Rain's take on it. A really emotional moment that still held some tenderness.
But of course, like Anise said, Spence had to ruin the moment.
Her last comment basically sums everything about him.