Reviews for Sleeping Beauty
eeeeeeeeee keep going! lol i know this is like three years ago but can you please finish it?
Nashiru Miharu chapter 9 . 3/15
Aaaaaaaaah! NO WAAAAAAAY! Takano found out! *-* OMG OMG OMG WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN FROM NOW ON?! OMG OMG OMG I WAAAAANT TO KNOOOOOW D: BECAUSE THEY ARE SO CUTE AND I LOVE THEM SO SO MUCH AND I WISH THEY COULD BE TOGETHER IN NO TIME! Kyaaaaaaaah *fan girl attack #1*
THEY WILL FINALLY MEET AGAIN! HURRAAAAAAAAAY! \*-*/ I can't wait to see that happen! :D
I'm really enjoying your story! It's amazing! :3 And this version is quite funny x) Ahahah IT'S REALLY REALLY AWESOME! You are doing an amazing job! Keep going! I'll be waiting for the next one!
Kissuuuuuuuus
Nashiru Miharu chapter 8 . 3/15
NOOOOO! Masamune! Ritsu! Nooooo TT-TT Why?! Why did things have to be this way? This is too sad! TT-TT AND WHY THE HELL DID YOKOZAWA TOUCH MASAMUNE?! HUH? WHAT GIVES HIM THE RIGHT TO DO THAT?! Aaaaaff... I'm really pissed off right now!
Why didn't Masamune let Ritsu explain himself? He wasn't at fault! Why did Takano have to jump to conclusions by himself? LET RITSU EXPLAIN! D:
Lawsuits
Nashiru Miharu chapter 7 . 3/15
Ahahahah This is where things are starting to become interesting! Ahahahahahahah A.A *psycho laugh* Starting now, everything is starting! Muahahahahahahahahahah!
Nashiru Miharu chapter 6 . 3/15
Oooooown Yokozawa is being so sweet! I love you! TTuTT Always taking care of Masamune and protecting him (after what he did, it's amazing that he regretted it and is now trying to get then back together again! *-*)! All of them are adorable! *U* Even Ann-chan isn't as annoying as it could be! She's really sweet! Waaaaaaaaa :3
Can't wait to keep reading! :D
Nashiru Miharu chapter 5 . 3/15
NO! Not Masamune! The man in the graveyard! His name is Kirishima and you will love him so so much! You will fall for him and love a beautiful love story! *-* Waaaaaaaaaa :D
OMG OMG OMG OMG! SAGA FOUND RITSU AND APOLOGISE AND RITSU HEARD HIM AND HE GAVE HIM A BOOK AND THEN RITSU ALSO WROTE A CARD TO SAGA AND ALSO GAVE HIM THE SAME BOOK AND ALSO WROTE A CARD FOR HIM AND...AND...KYAAAAAAAAAAAH There's still hope! *U*
AND Yokozawa made a spell to keep then together! Thank you Yokozawa! You are a good fairy! :D
Hot pink! Ahahahahah that part was awesome! So cool! Yokozawa dressed in hot pink! OMG xD
Nashiru Miharu chapter 4 . 3/15
Aaaargh Yokozawa! Why did you do that?! Geez, did you really had to interfere line that? Seriously?! Gosh, what a suit fairy! I'm soooo angry right now!
Nooooo Ritsu! It wasn't Saga's fault! Don't run! TT-TT Aaaaaaah OMG Why? Whyyyy? Poor Ritsu and Saga! TTOTT I hate seeing them suffer... *sigh*
Go take care of Yokozawa minna! Go! Go! Goooooo!
Kissuuuuuus
Nashiru Miharu chapter 3 . 3/15
Kyaaaaaah Ritsu and Saga-senpai are soooooo cute! *-* So adorably cute! *fan girl squeeze* But it will only last a few months... Then the nightmare will start... *sigh* I can only hope things won't end too badly...
See you next one!
Kissuuuuus
Nashiru Miharu chapter 2 . 3/15
I have a question! *raise hand* In the beginning, you said " Fifteen years had passed" but shouldn't be just twelve? Because Ritsu meet Saga with twelve years old and stalk him for three years and when he's fifteen, he confesses and they start going out. So yeah, that was my question :P
About the rest, I loved it all! *-* One human and six fairies living like humans in one house... Gosh, that must be really fun xD
Nashiru Miharu chapter 1 . 3/14
Hello there! How are you doing? Fine, I hope :D
I just started your story and I MUST say that it got my interest! *-* And so that means you will have to handle me for another 8 chapters hehehe x3
But, OH MAN! This is going to be fun! :D
See you next one!
Kissuuuuus
ShiYoru chapter 8 . 11/21/2013
Please... T_T I'm desperate to see how the srory will end... *_*
Zokou-Chan chapter 9 . 8/10/2013
Write more pleaseeee!
Windying chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
Ok... Im in love with this one now... I'll be waiting for update...
kouhahime chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
Omgomg what'll happen nextttt?!
Girly Angel chapter 9 . 6/20/2013