Reviews for Drips and Drabbles
lexi1220 chapter 49 . 10/24/2016
these stories are amazing! Are you ever going to post the last two chapters of intervention? Also, just an idea, what about Danny's obsession? Everyone goes with either protecting the town or family, i don't know what else it could be though... Okay i'll get back to you on that one... See ya soon :)
NoSignalBlueScreen chapter 41 . 1/7/2016
What an interesting idea.
And it got fluffy near the end and emotional. How sweet.
NoSignalBlueScreen chapter 37 . 1/7/2016
This arc "Phone Call" was awesome! I'm having trouble myself with this kinda stuff for my own story.
I recently had Danny's identity revealed and a Trial occurred after everything was said and done.

The Trial ruled in his favor, but things aren't still resolved. The story doesn't have Phantom Planet, so may Danny doesn't even have the benefit of having saved the world, however, he does has powerful ghosts that are trying to prove their case with him.

I can't figure out how to have the general public behave. In Forever Phantom, they were fangirling and boying every time Phantom showed up, but in Reality Trip, they were ready to turn him in when the GiW said they were searching for his human identity.

Sorry for the ramble, but your piece really handled all this kinda stuff really well.
NoSignalBlueScreen chapter 19 . 1/7/2016
Oh that hurts. That cliffy is painful.
I hope you one day can replace the last two parts
I really enjoyed this arc
NyteXade chapter 49 . 1/6/2016
This was great! I really enjoyed reading this story!
MysteryTrek chapter 33 . 11/28/2015
This was a good set of drabbles :)

ANd i forgive you touting B5 over Star Trek. I like both so it works.
MysteryTrek chapter 9 . 11/28/2015
Vlad built an outpost in Saturn orbit? Is that canon? I'm only asking because it's a long time since I've seen Phantom Planet.
truephan chapter 49 . 9/7/2015
SOOO wonderful that you started writing again! I've missed you! Truly! Great dabble. I love the dry wit in this one.

truephan
Guest chapter 49 . 9/3/2015
Cute Drabble! But I think you may have posted this one twice
Cordria chapter 50 . 9/3/2015
Mmm, cute. And ironic. :) I just finished passing out those stupid lab safety lecture sheets too.

You posted the same chapter twice, btw.
crayontesla chapter 49 . 9/4/2015
Umm do you know that you posted ch 49 twice as 49 and 50 but still it made me smile
HappyLeif chapter 48 . 9/3/2015
Aww, I finally managed to catch up on all these drips and drabbles. It's been awhile! You still have quite a way with managing to pack a strong punch in just a few words. Your dialogue is (as ever) to die for. This one is one of my faves. Idk why, I think it's the straightforwardness of it. I just.. love it!
FallingNarwhals chapter 49 . 9/3/2015
Haha, he does know.
FallingNarwhals chapter 41 . 4/23/2015
DX Poor Danny... Having to go through that every year...
FallingNarwhals chapter 40 . 4/23/2015
AJSJSLSJHDSHA
KEYBOARD SMASH!
That really surprised me...
WAIT, DANNY IS GOING TO GET ELECTROCUTED BY THE PORTAL AGAIN! Right?! D: