Reviews for Drips and Drabbles
FallingNarwhals chapter 41 . 4/23
DX Poor Danny... Having to go through that every year...
FallingNarwhals chapter 40 . 4/23
AJSJSLSJHDSHA
KEYBOARD SMASH!
That really surprised me...
WAIT, DANNY IS GOING TO GET ELECTROCUTED BY THE PORTAL AGAIN! Right?! D:
FallingNarwhals chapter 39 . 4/23
Ghosts?! Now there's a awesome birthday present!
FallingNarwhals chapter 38 . 4/23
Skulker, you are not helping! DX
FallingNarwhals chapter 9 . 4/22
O.O
WE ARE DEAD!
Silverwing013 chapter 47 . 2/16
Oh Tucker and his tech, his first true love. If these were his parents, I can imagine the story being told to perspective girlfriends he brings home.

Silverwing013 chapter 9 . 2/13
Scary thought.

But true. The events that happened in the Disasteriod episode happened too quickly. It's a television show, but still... Is there another chunk of rock coming?

Silverwing013 chapter 7 . 2/13
Poor Danny.

You can be hopeful the teachers kept track of hours of the school day lost to not weather but to ghost attacks. Yeah? Gotta have so many school hours, right?

Silverwing013 chapter 46 . 2/13
O.o

Ooooh. I didn't think of the Nasty Burger shut down. Or Vlad out of district. Nice points! Yes, the minute I saw your review I went looking for this.

You were thinking more how he got made mayor... I was thinking more on how Tucker has done a terrible job when filled with any sort of power and having him rise above it, the experience making him a better choice and finagling it so everything ran smoother for he and his friends with all the ghost hunting...racking up more allies to help his control. Tucker often is placed to the side because Danny is the guy with supernatural powers and Sam is usually the doer and shaker. I wanted to give Tucker a spotlight of the positive, some character growth in his flaws. Even if he's just taking his power flaw and abusing it in a more...productive way.

His friends will influence him.

Hmmm... And they put a close friend of Sam Manson up for mayor? I find this point hilarious.

Okay! Time to go and read all the rest of your drips and drabbles. I'm super excited now. Thought I was the only one wanting to point out how corrupt their mayor's office was with how they made fun of it in the show... I want to see what else you all pointed out. :D

Inisfree chapter 47 . 1/28
Hilarious! I thought it might be a car magazine at first, but knowing Tucker, I should've guessed that it was a computer magazine.

Very well done! It really made my day. :)
truephan chapter 48 . 12/22/2014
MsFizzle: Nice drabble as always! That is probably the worst overheard conversation a parent can hear! Poor Maddie-and poor Danny, too, since he is probably is a bit anxious about being on the news as well!

Can't wait for more!

truephan
nycorrall chapter 48 . 12/20/2014
Wow.
There are so many ways this could go.
Would you be willing to continue this?
Anyways, brief, yet I still enjoyed reading it!
Fluehatraya chapter 48 . 12/20/2014
Hahaha, never a reassuring thing to hear from your child.
Moonumb chapter 48 . 12/19/2014
Now I'm curious. What would who find out?
Fluehatraya chapter 46 . 12/14/2014
I am adopting this as my new headcanon, if you don't mind.