Reviews for Never Throw Your Life Away
Phantom Dennis chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I think my previous favorable review was lost during some changeover. This is a fantastic story that hits all the right emotional chords. Particularly good are the scenes between Angel and Xander.
noodle-monster chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
not a very good story i' afraid.

it's ridiculous that secrets are always spewed out with no regard whatsoever in these crossovers.

otherwise the story read very blandly.
dinawen chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
interesting story
Pig Sticker chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Excellent story! Please write a sequel!
Kyra2 chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Very nice. Is there a sequel? I would like to find out whether or not Cassie really does fix the problem. And if she really does manage to stay in a decent, somewhat friendly, relationship with Methos.
voidhawc chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
Excellent story. Have you thought about continuing it?
Tangent D.D chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
Wow, I spent like the last hour or so reading this...and dang this was good :)

Very rarely do I come across a crossover and find a good long juicy one like this. Very nice story. The whole interaction of the Highland and BuffyTVS characters went nicely. And I love how you leave the end open a bit with hope that Angel can someday be rid of the curse. I also thought it was a bit funny and sorta added to the angst of the chars when they kept thinking Buffy had turned into a vampire.

This story is getting added to my favorites list :) I'm sure glad I'm looking through the crossover section from the back to the front, or else I'd miss nice stories like this that have been up for a long while and get pushed back on the big list. ]

Anyway, enough of my ramblings... Hope you keep writing, whether it be Buffy or other things. _
Anifreak711 chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
That was really good! Keep writing!
sjiriki chapter 1 . 3/31/2001
wow!
Celest chapter 1 . 9/8/2000
I loved the story. Keep up the great work.
Louie Pastiche chapter 1 . 6/12/2000
Outstanding! Even better than Drex's stuff!