Reviews for Wishful Divergence
Kittyfantaztico chapter 6 . 4/4
This is such an interesting story! I love this idea! I have never read a story where a younger Harry gets the resurrection stone. And I like the Puffskein too, Please update soon! I'd love to see where you take this.
Vivace chapter 6 . 3/16
omg i love this story and how lily & james come back...make sure to hurry up and post another chapter so that i can read about James' thoughts on 'scabbers' ;) looking forward to that particular part and with sirius too :D
MelodySong231 chapter 6 . 3/14
aw I love this fic! Hope you update soon
karekid2004 chapter 6 . 3/12
i just finished ready this and its really good are u going to ever update it cause it has been over a year since its update
Kat chapter 6 . 3/9
I wish their was another chapter it looks like james realized that scabbers is Peter.
Charlie0925 chapter 6 . 2/20
Wow, this is truly truly an AMAZING READ! Fantastic writing hun, I adore the way you have written this along with the characters you have created and dearly hope to be able to read more soon! ;o)
LittleBlackLamb chapter 6 . 1/31
Updates make me happy (hint, hint). Now i did my part now you do yours or the goblins will be delighted to start a foreclosure on you. Best to avoid those, they tent to get, well ugly but (propper words have yet to be invented to trully do justice to the experience).

So hop to it.
I-Owe-Not chapter 6 . 1/27
Update soon if your still writing
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 1/16
Aha! James has seen Wormtail! what a cliffie!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 1/16
Ron is so thick.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 1/16
It can be hard to let go.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 1/16
Good stuff!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 1/16
Excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/16
Terrific idea!
Orange Spiral 62 chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
Cool story.
Nice premise with the genie and all. Hope you update soon. :)