Reviews for Wishful Divergence
Guest chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
Awsome. more please. You're a great writer.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
More chapters would make your reviewers happy too (hint, hint).
Tasoli chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
Nice story not over the top as I feared

will pass judgment when it is longer but dor now good job
Guest chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
This is really neat! I hope you're going to write more...
sunsethill chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
You have such a gift for coming up with creative changes to common plot themes. It's a mystery to me where these changes will take Harry, but I'm looking forward to finding out what you have planned. I'm glad Harry's wishes are going to mess with both Dumbledore and Voldemort.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
Thanks for the update. So the tribble, er I mean Puffskein, eats all of Ron's fudge and soon fills the dorm with purring balls of fur, eh?
Guest chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
It's a very good story so far, very original, makes me wander how they got him presents let alone wrap them?
Greysh chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
Nice chapter. but how did lily and james buy the presents ? they are spirits? I didn't understand that. :) they were nice gifts - puffkein was something new.
Wonderbee31 chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
Wow, that was a very different holiday time, and will be interesting if James recognized Wormtail there, and if so how long before he tells Harry?
ByLanternLight chapter 6 . 2/6/2013
Chapters make us even happier! 4/5.
imgonnadie chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
excellent story so far
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
Hopefully the next chapter won't take nearly as long to update.
ClaMiAl chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Ohhh! James saw and recognized Wormtail. And Harry's looking into what happened to Sirius. Makes me curious to see how events will change because of that. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Morpheme chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
I'm really enjoying this so far! I wonder if James is going to go looking to see if Pettigrew is really dead...
CalliM chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Nice chapter...and so James spots Peter! Dun...dun...dun! Times are about to get interesting and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for sharing with us!
389 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »