Reviews for Wishful Divergence
cfore chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
"Screw? Cogs?" James asked with confusion.

Really? I sincerely doubt wizards would be that ignorant given the number of things in their world that is full of those. Clocks, watches, levers, mine carts etc. I'm pretty sure they are at least familiar with mills and whatnot as well.

I find it amusing that most readers think the Wizarding world to be super backwards when very little of Rowling's work alludes to such. Given that they have knight buses, lifts, phones, sneakoscopes. Granted they may not all work as convention intended but as Harry and Hermoine often pointed out, they make little sense yes, but definitely not that backwards that they have completely no inkling of things that basic.
HighTreason25 chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
Here's your review. Keep writing. You have TALENT! I love this story, and I can't wait for the next chapter! Excessive Exclamation points!
Transreal Clouden chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Fascinating story, I lok forward to seeing where you'll take it.
Dreamers0rule0the0earth chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Love this story!
phoebe turner chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
amazing fic!
buzzbumble chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
What's happening to the original harry that met the genie etc? How are they connected to this harry? Anything good coming with him checking his family origins?
enchantedlight chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
great chapter! update soon!
FatesShadow83 chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Great chapter!
Love Harry's new pet! :-)
dog3n chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Wonderful AU idea.
fate's mask chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
nicely done
dogsby chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Good old Petter, got spotted, lol! Thanks for the Update. It's a wonder Harry didn't give the Twins the *Death Glare*, when they walked in, for his new Pet and given them a good warning, lol. My only concern, is about the Stone. Would his Parent really go along with Albus' Plan, for Harry and taking the Other Kids to. I hope not, Albus made his own bed, he should lay in it alone. Any way, a disappointed Albus makes, for a better one, down the road.
CatchingCraziness chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
I liked this chapter. And Peter is finally revealed! Yey! Update again soon please. :)
talesfanjmf chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
About time you updated
DoctorWho41 chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
So James recognized Peter and can't wait to see where you take this.
riverlover chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Excellent chapter for sure. I love the idea of Harry receiving help from his parents. I wonder when he/they'll figure out what the ring is and the other items with it. Also I can't wait to see the changes that Harry brings. Thank you so very much for sharing your story and keep up the great work.
387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »