Reviews for Wishful Divergence
imgonnadie chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
excellent story so far
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
Hopefully the next chapter won't take nearly as long to update.
ClaMiAl chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Ohhh! James saw and recognized Wormtail. And Harry's looking into what happened to Sirius. Makes me curious to see how events will change because of that. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Morpheme chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
I'm really enjoying this so far! I wonder if James is going to go looking to see if Pettigrew is really dead...
CalliM chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Nice chapter...and so James spots Peter! Dun...dun...dun! Times are about to get interesting and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for sharing with us!
peruvianprincess chapter 6 . 2/3/2013
Thanks for another chapter!
Honest Lunar Raven chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Ignoring how you set up this situation... I like it! Blatant Plot Device Indeed!
cfore chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
"Screw? Cogs?" James asked with confusion.

Really? I sincerely doubt wizards would be that ignorant given the number of things in their world that is full of those. Clocks, watches, levers, mine carts etc. I'm pretty sure they are at least familiar with mills and whatnot as well.

I find it amusing that most readers think the Wizarding world to be super backwards when very little of Rowling's work alludes to such. Given that they have knight buses, lifts, phones, sneakoscopes. Granted they may not all work as convention intended but as Harry and Hermoine often pointed out, they make little sense yes, but definitely not that backwards that they have completely no inkling of things that basic.
HighTreason25 chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
Here's your review. Keep writing. You have TALENT! I love this story, and I can't wait for the next chapter! Excessive Exclamation points!
Transreal Clouden chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Fascinating story, I lok forward to seeing where you'll take it.
Dreamers0rule0the0earth chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Love this story!
phoebe turner chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
amazing fic!
buzzbumble chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
What's happening to the original harry that met the genie etc? How are they connected to this harry? Anything good coming with him checking his family origins?
enchantedlight chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
great chapter! update soon!
FatesShadow83 chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Great chapter!
Love Harry's new pet! :-)
394 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »