Reviews for Wishful Divergence
dogsby chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Good old Petter, got spotted, lol! Thanks for the Update. It's a wonder Harry didn't give the Twins the *Death Glare*, when they walked in, for his new Pet and given them a good warning, lol. My only concern, is about the Stone. Would his Parent really go along with Albus' Plan, for Harry and taking the Other Kids to. I hope not, Albus made his own bed, he should lay in it alone. Any way, a disappointed Albus makes, for a better one, down the road.
CatchingCraziness chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
I liked this chapter. And Peter is finally revealed! Yey! Update again soon please. :)
talesfanjmf chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
About time you updated
DoctorWho41 chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
So James recognized Peter and can't wait to see where you take this.
riverlover chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Excellent chapter for sure. I love the idea of Harry receiving help from his parents. I wonder when he/they'll figure out what the ring is and the other items with it. Also I can't wait to see the changes that Harry brings. Thank you so very much for sharing your story and keep up the great work.
shugokage chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Amazing chapter and good job!
hypercell chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
This is amazing! Right after I review you update your story! I must have some sort of magical reviewing power! :D this is an awesome chapter! I can't wait to see what they do about Peter and I also can't wait to see what Harry names his puffskin! :D update soon *with my magical review/updating power!*
Starter chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Awesome, creative and basically a whole lot other good things can be said about the story. Usually I'll say double thumbs up, but for this I'll say quadruple thumbs up. Please update soon
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
You had Harry save Hermione and have not mentioned her since. Did they not become friends? After James comment about a brainy witch, I expected it.
Venpex chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Overall enjoyable story, but I have to wonder what the limits are on calling the dead. Harry has mentioned how tiring it was to have Lilly and James for so long after the Troll, but can he summon others? Can is parents discuss with other and relay information?

For example, if he has to stand up to Dumbles as headmeaster, could he summon a Founder to get real information about the charter/rules of Hogwarts. (Or even another headmaster to get their input?) If he is interacting with the Ministry, can he not summon someone that know the politics and laws better, say his Paternal Grandfather? If he wants to learn new spells/learn defense, can he summon someone like Merlin to help. Imagine being able to summon one of the people for History of Magic to be able to help him answer questions or better understand the events of a battle. Is he limited to summoning humans? Could he summon Goblins to learn more about them from their point of view?

So while he obviously has the extra power from the horrocrux added to him, he has the invisiblity (Which has he used at Hoggies yet?), and he has the "wandless" using the old addage that knowledge is power, he has access to a unending wealth of knowledge. Just from summon a few, they can help him by telling him names of others to summon. Imagine summoning the Prewetts brothers to help set up a prank on the twins.

I am also surprised that Harry has not been able to learn a few key phrases or statements to cause others to do a double take. Lilly has to know a few things about Snivie that could cause him to pause. Just mentioning something about a time shared between the two that was important to Snivie should have an effect, positive or negative. Also help to do the same to Petunia. I am sure there are things from her youth that either Lily or even Harry's Maternal grandparents could provide to cause her to falter.

A lot of options to play with beyond just power. Knowledge is key and can open a whole other world of fun for Harry and the plot to be able to access things usually not seen in a fanfic.
loretta537 chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
thank you so much for the update. i really missed this story and cant wait to see what will happen next
Aleh chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Plot hole: how, exactly, did James and Lily send actual, physical gifts (especially surprise ones) when only Harry can see or interact with them?
SilverReindeer chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Sounds like things might be happening on the Padfoot/Wormtail front soon :) Thanks for this chapter.
joniskpelare chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Very nice. Hope they can get Sirius out.
michaeldavidgeng chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
cool story so far, look forward to more
378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »