Reviews for Wishful Divergence
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
You had Harry save Hermione and have not mentioned her since. Did they not become friends? After James comment about a brainy witch, I expected it.
Venpex chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Overall enjoyable story, but I have to wonder what the limits are on calling the dead. Harry has mentioned how tiring it was to have Lilly and James for so long after the Troll, but can he summon others? Can is parents discuss with other and relay information?

For example, if he has to stand up to Dumbles as headmeaster, could he summon a Founder to get real information about the charter/rules of Hogwarts. (Or even another headmaster to get their input?) If he is interacting with the Ministry, can he not summon someone that know the politics and laws better, say his Paternal Grandfather? If he wants to learn new spells/learn defense, can he summon someone like Merlin to help. Imagine being able to summon one of the people for History of Magic to be able to help him answer questions or better understand the events of a battle. Is he limited to summoning humans? Could he summon Goblins to learn more about them from their point of view?

So while he obviously has the extra power from the horrocrux added to him, he has the invisiblity (Which has he used at Hoggies yet?), and he has the "wandless" using the old addage that knowledge is power, he has access to a unending wealth of knowledge. Just from summon a few, they can help him by telling him names of others to summon. Imagine summoning the Prewetts brothers to help set up a prank on the twins.

I am also surprised that Harry has not been able to learn a few key phrases or statements to cause others to do a double take. Lilly has to know a few things about Snivie that could cause him to pause. Just mentioning something about a time shared between the two that was important to Snivie should have an effect, positive or negative. Also help to do the same to Petunia. I am sure there are things from her youth that either Lily or even Harry's Maternal grandparents could provide to cause her to falter.

A lot of options to play with beyond just power. Knowledge is key and can open a whole other world of fun for Harry and the plot to be able to access things usually not seen in a fanfic.
loretta537 chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
thank you so much for the update. i really missed this story and cant wait to see what will happen next
Aleh chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Plot hole: how, exactly, did James and Lily send actual, physical gifts (especially surprise ones) when only Harry can see or interact with them?
SilverReindeer chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Sounds like things might be happening on the Padfoot/Wormtail front soon :) Thanks for this chapter.
joniskpelare chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Very nice. Hope they can get Sirius out.
michaeldavidgeng chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
cool story so far, look forward to more
HolyDragoon chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
Any chance on 'documents' mysteriously appearing that snitch Pettigrew as the rat Animagus we all know? Might be even better to have Sirius on trial and suddenly somebody dumps Pettigrew on the courtroom. Oh, the chaos... :D
Zana20 chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
Great update! I loved it!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
I absolutely adore this fanfiction. The Puffskein idea is really sweet, though I think a long name would be funny (the best one I came up with was Elvendork Moony Padfoot Shishcabob Bennet Potter) but my opinion doesnt matter.
Or does it?
Dum-Dum-Duuuumbledore
Olivia 3
shugokage chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
Great chapter and good job!
Kine X chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
Hmmmm. Awesome chapter. I can't wait until the next update... xD
Stitched In Ice chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
Ahaaaa the scene with the Weasley's probably reminded James of the Marauders, right? James and Sirius frog marching Remus, with Peter trailing behind? Am I right? Tell me I'm right?
Agent Soul chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
Omg, I love it. Another!

(That was a Thor pun)
Skreech chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
AHHH. THis was awesome! And I read the whole story again. Brilliant. AND THEY ARE MAKING HEADWAY ON THE SERIOUS ISSUE. Sirius. yes. You rock! I need to read some puffskien stories now.
384 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »