Reviews for Wishful Divergence
inside padme's wardrobe chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
Looks like you haven't updated in a while. I hope you're still writing this story. If it's abandoned can you put up a notice saying so? Anyway, this is a really interesting story. Love the relationship between the Potters and Harry. I hope you still make Hermione friends with Ron and Harry to complete the golden trio!
D00rFr4m3 chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
Very nice job.
Definitely a unique idea. A good one, as well.
Not to mention the fact that aforementioned idea was very well executed.
I did notice one thing in chapter... Four.
"—packed with Muggles of course. What was the platform number again?" a woman's voice asked loudly.
That seems odd to me. She has already had one or two kids graduate Hogwarts, and she has to ask the platform number? Just seems weird, though it would be fairly easy to explain. Just pointing out a little oddity.
I'm looking forward to chapter 6. (I already voted on your profile. :D )
-Aku
Guest chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
MOre MOre
Ashletta Rose Everdeen chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Update at one point.
Ceti H. Black chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
I like it. It could be a fun to read story.
Ceti H. Black chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
A really unique beginning! I'm moving on to the next chapter.
KKK3 chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
I really liked it! Update soon plz? :)
Dll chapter 5 . 12/15/2012
Great story, loved how you made out Lily - I think it is one of a few stories I read where Lily scolds Harry...
Seraphinus chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
Looking forward to more.
Evanescentfacade chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
Here's my review, but in exchange updating makes me happy (hint,hint) btw great story!
Bedlamite chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
Although I'm not very fond of the whole genie concept, I understand its necessity. The rest of the story, though, I really enjoyed. I like the fact that neither Harry nor his parents are made out to be practically perfect in every way or the opposite. The story seems to develop realistically. Plus, the whole Hallows Ring idea is pretty cool. LOL!
IenaellaIris chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
I do hope that you don't abandon this particular story like so many of your other HP stories, this sounds like it could be one of the most interesting so far.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
I'm glad to see you have Harry more serious about his studies. Are you a fan of Ron's? I'm nbot crazy about him myself unless he is applying himself but that is so out of character for him its not funny. Harry has an ezuse of his upbringing. Ron doesn't. He's just lazy.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
When I startyed to read the first chapter, I wasn't impressed but now. Keep up the good work.
MWRANDOM chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
Good story. Original idea, good execution, and good spelling/grammar. I look forward to more.
392 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »