Reviews for Wishful Divergence
Evanescentfacade chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
Here's my review, but in exchange updating makes me happy (hint,hint) btw great story!
Bedlamite chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
Although I'm not very fond of the whole genie concept, I understand its necessity. The rest of the story, though, I really enjoyed. I like the fact that neither Harry nor his parents are made out to be practically perfect in every way or the opposite. The story seems to develop realistically. Plus, the whole Hallows Ring idea is pretty cool. LOL!
HerMajestie chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
I do hope that you don't abandon this particular story like so many of your other HP stories, this sounds like it could be one of the most interesting so far.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 5 . 8/28/2012
I'm glad to see you have Harry more serious about his studies. Are you a fan of Ron's? I'm nbot crazy about him myself unless he is applying himself but that is so out of character for him its not funny. Harry has an ezuse of his upbringing. Ron doesn't. He's just lazy.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
When I startyed to read the first chapter, I wasn't impressed but now. Keep up the good work.
MWRANDOM chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
Good story. Original idea, good execution, and good spelling/grammar. I look forward to more.
Evening Rises chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
Another great story from you, I see.
And as much as I'm sorry to say it, I'm really too tired to properly comment anything right now. but I promise to do better once the next chapter is released and read
kisses, E*R
MartinDeShade chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
This is a great story. You added just enough support for Harry to win his battles with skill, but with plenty of independence. I am surprised they didn't try to get Harry away from the Dursley's, but otherwise this is really good.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
Well that was different. Ramifications ensue.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Or maybe Lily and James sound like that because they're dead. vov
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
The dialogue at the end is a bit awkward. Kind of monologue-y? But otherwise, you nailed everyone's characters SO HARD. That is so Harry, and I can see Lily and James being just like that, too. Harry's teachers, classmates, Dudley, Dudley's friends, the Dursleys, etc. were very believable too. You're good at settings, descriptions and interactions.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Nice work; that's a good and believable frame for this premise!
Mugglemummy chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
MORE!
susannahblack19 chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
omg! love this!
buzzbumble chapter 5 . 6/30/2012
harry is acting like a dick! Hopefully he grows up and doesn't pick up more of ron's bad habits...
384 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »