Reviews for Wishful Divergence
Bobboky chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Very good work
Kine X chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Thank you very much for the update. Can't wait till the next chapter. Everyone absolutely HATES snivellus, and I absolutely freaking agree with them... xD
azphxbrd chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Will Lily do something through Harry to get back at her one time friend,Severus Snape?
karlii chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Hehe... great AU! Write quickly! lol
Fudge chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Great ch! I can't wait to see where u take this story :)
Rainbow2007 chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
love it
Tommy14 chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
I can't wait to see what Lily, James and Harry have in store to put Severus in place.
wildflowerxx12 chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
I dont think I have ever read a story quite like this. I love it! The whole Lilly thinking snape was not an ass then helping out Harry when it was proved he was. That is exactly haw I pictured her. Keep up the food work and update soon:)
Wonderbee31 chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Here's a happy review:) I liked this a lot, and was interesting to see how things went, though I imagine if he folks had been with him on the train, then Lily might have said a ;little something given that he was just a bit mean to Hermione, though no more than what any kids his age would act, and will be curious to see what might happen if the Troll incident occurs, just how boiling mad she might be if Harry tries to help her out after Ron's mean words. That and was something to see her anger at Snape after seeing how the class went, and will be curious to see what happens as they gather evidence, and what might happen if Dumbledore ignores it, as that does seem his M.O.
FateBurn chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Great chapter please continue soon cant wait for more.
enchantedlight chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
just read everything, love it, update soon!
Banner chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
This story just gets better. I like the way James and Lily are helping him to stay careful.
segir chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
this is a nice take on the whole time travel changes stuff story.
steakforest chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
"One of those strange quirks of magic I expect. As for why we're not falling, well, we don't have mass, do we, so we're not subject to gravity. And even if we were, then we'd only fall as far as the centre of the world, not all the way through, because past that point we'd be going in opposition to the gravitational pull." Silence followed as James just stared at his wife with an uncomprehending expression. "Never mind," she said with exasperation. "It's to do with physics."

It reads like Lily is saying you'd get to the center of the earth and then stop, which is incorrect of course. Momentum would cause you to fall through the center and then fall back towards the center from the other side. I assume that this was intentional, because the rest of this story is quite good.

Ignoring, of course, your blatant plot device.
Zlatka chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
I like where this story is going :)
336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 .. Last Next »