Reviews for Wishful Divergence
Kirinin chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
This is adorable so far. Yes, your setup is contrived (as you say!) but it's short and the rest is very believable and unique. I *love* older Harry's wishes - he really did do a good job for such a short period of time to think about it - and the result is delightful. :)

-K
dNN chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
An engaging beginning, though I do wish you hadn't saddled him with Fairweather Weasel...
ClaMiAl chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
Oh, wow! What a cool story. And very original, too; I've never read a story based on a similar concept. I love the changes we already see in Harry's character and I can't wait to see what effects this will have on the plot line. Also, the writing quality is very good. I don't think there was even a single mistake. Very nice! And the characters all have their own unique feel, though i must admit that Jame's childish behaviour and bickering with Lily was a bit weird. Make them seem like caricatures, who were supposed to be funny but just made it a little hard to take them seriously. When they acted like adults - and like parents, at that - though, I liked them a lot.

I really look forward to reading the rest of this story.
Laikayanel chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
While I do love the golden trio, this alternate Halloween makes possible that you will actually make changes, since the story so far has only be a more well adjusted Harry and mostly fluffy/humorous interactions with James and Lily, not that I do not like the family moments by the way, I quite loved them.

I noticed you have some Sirius/Harry fics and while I do not automatically hate it like Snape/Harry even have quite like it in some fics, I do not think it will appropriate for this one. So could you please say if the fic will remain gen?

Really hoping you will not abandon the fic.
Zana20 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Great chapter, I newer read anything like it!

You have amazing imagination!
Anony chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
Great, I can't wait for the next update! (And good thing it seems to be being updated at a reasonable pace!)
Anony chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
An excellent start. I think it is well-written.

I only hope that it is different enough from the original books so that it continues to be engaging.
BreGurl23 chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter : )
bananacupcakes chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
please update soon :)
bookivore chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
Like this story. I like how Lily & James are adding the parenting and common sense that are lacking in the first few books, and it seems to be seeping out to the kids (Harry being more studious, Ron noticing that Hermione isn't a complete prat).
traviswj chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
me likey)
Master Procrastinator chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
Well written and with an interesting concept. Please continue.
loretta537 chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
this is a great story! i cant wait to see what will happen next
Zenathea chapter 5 . 5/25/2012
I like it so far. I really enjoy Lily and James's interaction with Harry. I can't see where you take this, so please update as soon as you can.
AnnabethWeasley22 chapter 5 . 5/23/2012