Reviews for Wishful Divergence
Rori Potter chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
That was brilliant. Update soon.
Beezlebubbles chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
Wtf...this Harry is even more pathetic than cannon...running really? Well at least its original, first time I see an underpowered Harry.

I was actually expecting Hermione to die when he said he wouldnt go, THAT would be original :P
Fudge chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
Great ch, luv this story
Dbot1101 chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
This is turning out to be a really great story! I can't want for the next chapter!
FateBurn chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
Good chapter
Wonderbee31 chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
A nice section, and will be curious if Lily's scolding will stick, or if Harry's going to plunge headlong into things anyway, no matter what LOL.
Wolfric chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
Good chapter. I like the action. The end wasn't quite as warm and fuzzy as I espected. Thanks for writing. W.
psychoyoshi79 chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
I like this a lot. Quick question though, are you sticking to canon pairings, or will the presence (well sort of) of Harry's parents cause possible mix ups? Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
cash0maker chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
a good way too show that even after having the power of hollows harry can be normal
Zlatka chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
I am happy that Hermione didnt lie about a reason why she was in the bathroom,I really hate that - I dont really understand why would she do that. It just doesnt fit her :) and I like that Harry finnaly run from something :-D Dumbledore ... well.. I think that 50 points are really great but some award would be better (Yes I think that Harry should get one almost every year in canon :-D) I dont know how many points you give in your story but if one good answer is 10 points that saving live is only 5* better than knowing an anwer. Well, yeah in canon Dumbledore gave tham 50 points each (for saving a rock :-P:-D and yes its a lot) but they didnt save a life. With the troll. I think that they got so little points because they were "looking for trouble". In your story he run so I think its better solution than stay and fight :) Sorry about mistakes, I dont speak english so well..
Kine X chapter 5 . 5/18/2012
Ah. Yes. I believe that Reviews make many people happy, person of unspecified gender, no offense, so, here is my review. Wonderful chapter, good chap, haha, I can't wait till the next one. It was ok but it seemed a bit awkward for some reason, one that I can't say, and also seemed a bit short, though it wasn't, I hope you aren't discouraged by my review in any way shape or for- aw screw it, I hope your offended... No really I hope you aren't offended and at least found my review to be fine? I'm tired. I don't particularly write when I'm tired, and when I do, I'm usually rude or nice. I don't know. I've never writ when I was tired befo- whoops, I'm rambling. Can't wait for the next chapter. I really do like your story... xD
anaknisatanas chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
I'm so glad to have stumbled across this story! I can't wait to see what changes get made to canon now that Harry is getting advice from his parents (even if they are ghosts). Is there any way the ring can be taken from Harry? I just wonder, as there are certain people (i.e. Dumbledore) who would be very interested in the ring if they knew about it.

Can't wait to see what happens next!
Rori Potter chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
That was brilliant. Update soon.
thepenspal chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
A wonderful start to what I can definately see shaping up to be a thrilling and interesting story. I liked that you didn't villanize the Weasley's as I think they are some of the kindest people in the books. I am interested to see how Harry is in his other classes... Is he better than others his age? How do his other professor's see him? Just a few general questions I'm anxious to see play out. I will be watching for updates on your story so keep them comming!
shugokage chapter 4 . 5/12/2012
I do hope you continue this interesting and unique story!
376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »