Reviews for Wishful Divergence
eliyes chapter 6 . 6/27/2015
I love this! I love how young and smart and vital Lily and James are - it brings home that they died when they were so young, and also that they aren't actually ghosts. I love how they bicker, too ;) and work to help Harry as much as they can. These is excellent.
eitherabeastoragod chapter 6 . 6/27/2015
Oh mighty. This is awesome. Well written, a bit slow although, but entertaining. One of the best i ve read in this category. Not over powerful harry, not drastic dramatic game changer, rather a logical progression of events. Just a request if u dont mind, plz. Free Sirius! Love the character. Thanks. And plz update
AnnF chapter 6 . 6/26/2015
Would be quite interested in reading more.
ImUpToNoGood chapter 6 . 6/7/2015
And yet another amazing start to a story that I really want to read more of.

Please say you'll write further soon?

I'll give cookies!
geetac chapter 6 . 6/5/2015
I like the chapter
loleo chapter 6 . 6/4/2015
I would love to read more chapters. Better, update so many that I can read till the end... *grin* Thank you for your story ... and hopefully sometimes in the near future I can read more...
Guest chapter 6 . 6/3/2015
Lovely
novonia chapter 6 . 3/14/2015
ooh, I want to know what happens next
Harrypottersmystry chapter 6 . 3/12/2015
OMG I love this story. The plot is unique and really interesting. Can't wait for more!
angeleyes1984 chapter 6 . 3/6/2015
Has this been abandoned
r3nlock chapter 6 . 2/19/2015

it's get scabbers time!
rowenasheir chapter 6 . 1/11/2015
golly no updates for almost 2 years... please carry on with this story. expose Wormtail, release Siri and a nice big exposure in the prophet of AD!
Empty Thoughts chapter 6 . 12/27/2014
This is such a great story! I love Lilly and James. I love how you wrote everything. It's been a while since you updated, but I really hope you plan on continuing.
sarah-rose76646 chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
I WISH you'd continue the story..,
kimchi759 chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
I know you've likely abandoned this and all, but it was very much fun to read, and so cute and funny and...well, it would just be awesome if you continued it.
388 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »