Reviews for Wishful Divergence
kimchi759 chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
I know you've likely abandoned this and all, but it was very much fun to read, and so cute and funny and...well, it would just be awesome if you continued it.
kimchi759 chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
I'm so sad. You decided to leave Hagrid's entrance, Hedwig, and, most protestably, Hermione out of the story. I loved Hagrid's relationship with Harry, and Hedwig was just awesome up to her death. Hermione played a vital role and she really wasn't as horrible as you characterized her to seem. I wonder if you've read all the books? And even Snape, who acted like an utter git, was not a bad person at his core. Rowling did her best to paint every one of her characters in shades of grey. :/ I do very much enjoy your humor, though! Harry's little prank was adorable.
kimchi759 chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
This is so cute. I love the contrast between the two parents because of their differing magical backgrounds. And I hope Harry still gets Hedwig!
kimchi759 chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
Hahahaha, oh gosh! I can only imagine what life would have been like for Harry had his parents been alive. They're hilarious!
sea-kingdom chapter 6 . 10/29/2014
wow
i love james' naming skills
the kitten name is awesome
razor-kitty-claws-of-doom is such a perfect name
and elvendork
it's unisex!
i can't believe you put that in
it's perfect
Loves to read books chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
Pleeease update. Please. Please. Please! !
Josh20 chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
Shame this hasn't been updated, your writing style is pretty good and it's refreshing to read a hp story without any bashing in it!
Somalanin38 chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
Okay, this is so incredibly awesome that I can't wait for the next chapter! James and Lily are funny and wonderful parents and Harry is, thankfully not so self-sacrificing. I hope he and Ron becomes friends with Hermione. I've always liked her as she has always stood by Harry no matter what, something not even Ron did. I hope they capture that disgusting rat and free Sirius. I have a request. Sirius loves James, and Lily, a lot. So, if possible can you make it so that he and maybe Remus can see them just like Harry. Is Sirius still going to be protective and insane and loving towards Harry? Will he still see him as a son? Will James forgive Lupin for not at least visiting Sirius in prison? And, please, please don't make Harry end up with Ginny. It's creepy because than it's like he's imitating his parents and that's odd. Besides, I've always thought that Harry needs someone older or more mature who can help him and understand him. Sorry, for pushing my opinions. Please, write more as soon as possible. I love this fic, it so cool.
Monki-Neko chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
Love this! Please keep writing more!
otterylexa chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
I have to wonder why Harry has made no attempt to summon any other spirits. Like Charlus and Dorea Potter. Or Mr. and Mrs. Evans. Or Dorcas Meadows. Or even Peter Pettigrew (whose non-appearance would have been a confusing clue).
Any time he's bored or lonely in his cupboard, he could have been summoning any number of ancestors and historical figures. He's really not using the potential of the stone at all.
Onlyabrit chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
Great story, update soon please!
god of all chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
chocovic-chu chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
Nice fic you wrote there. Loved James & Lily's banter around Harry Bambi. XB
Another continuation would be lovely.
Thanks for sharing!
Elspeth chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
Good story! The relationship between Lily and James is clever and endearing and they make excellent ghostly parents for Harry. I hope you get around to continuing this story someday.
Frostfire the Reality Breaker chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
I love this story! Please continue!
375 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »