Reviews for Wishful Divergence
Monki-Neko chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
Love this! Please keep writing more!
otterylexa chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
I have to wonder why Harry has made no attempt to summon any other spirits. Like Charlus and Dorea Potter. Or Mr. and Mrs. Evans. Or Dorcas Meadows. Or even Peter Pettigrew (whose non-appearance would have been a confusing clue).
Any time he's bored or lonely in his cupboard, he could have been summoning any number of ancestors and historical figures. He's really not using the potential of the stone at all.
Onlyabrit chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
Great story, update soon please!
god of all chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
chocovic-chu chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
Nice fic you wrote there. Loved James & Lily's banter around Harry Bambi. XB
Another continuation would be lovely.
Thanks for sharing!
Elspeth chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
Good story! The relationship between Lily and James is clever and endearing and they make excellent ghostly parents for Harry. I hope you get around to continuing this story someday.
Frostfire the Reality Breaker chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
I love this story! Please continue!
Freed-sama chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
Nooooo! Why did you stop? Give me more please!
Freed-sama chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Rofl, best explanation for timeline change i've seen.
LuxEterna1 chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
great story i hope you will pic it up sometime again
MissySelenity chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
I love the story! I hope to see Snape sacked and what happened to Scabbers? I'd think James would recognize him.
MrRobertsIII chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
What a fun fic! Hope you come back to it.
Glaux Bryonia chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
Damn, bad moment to run out of chapters. Love it so far though, I hope you won't let us wait too long to see how James breakes the news to them! Thank you for writing.
jesse1588 chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
Dude when are you going to update. I need to read more!
MattKennedy chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
Ack! What a cliffhanger! :) Love the idea of Harry becoming the Master of the Hallows early and his parents helping him out. Hope you continue the story at some point.
367 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »