Reviews for Wishful Divergence
Mimikkyu chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
Shame this hasn't been updated, your writing style is pretty good and it's refreshing to read a hp story without any bashing in it!
Somalanin38 chapter 6 . 9/22/2014
Okay, this is so incredibly awesome that I can't wait for the next chapter! James and Lily are funny and wonderful parents and Harry is, thankfully not so self-sacrificing. I hope he and Ron becomes friends with Hermione. I've always liked her as she has always stood by Harry no matter what, something not even Ron did. I hope they capture that disgusting rat and free Sirius. I have a request. Sirius loves James, and Lily, a lot. So, if possible can you make it so that he and maybe Remus can see them just like Harry. Is Sirius still going to be protective and insane and loving towards Harry? Will he still see him as a son? Will James forgive Lupin for not at least visiting Sirius in prison? And, please, please don't make Harry end up with Ginny. It's creepy because than it's like he's imitating his parents and that's odd. Besides, I've always thought that Harry needs someone older or more mature who can help him and understand him. Sorry, for pushing my opinions. Please, write more as soon as possible. I love this fic, it so cool.
Monki-Neko chapter 6 . 9/2/2014
Love this! Please keep writing more!
otterylexa chapter 6 . 8/29/2014
I have to wonder why Harry has made no attempt to summon any other spirits. Like Charlus and Dorea Potter. Or Mr. and Mrs. Evans. Or Dorcas Meadows. Or even Peter Pettigrew (whose non-appearance would have been a confusing clue).
Any time he's bored or lonely in his cupboard, he could have been summoning any number of ancestors and historical figures. He's really not using the potential of the stone at all.
Onlyabrit chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
Great story, update soon please!
god of all chapter 6 . 7/25/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
chocovic-chu chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
Nice fic you wrote there. Loved James & Lily's banter around Harry Bambi. XB
Another continuation would be lovely.
Thanks for sharing!
Elspeth chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
Good story! The relationship between Lily and James is clever and endearing and they make excellent ghostly parents for Harry. I hope you get around to continuing this story someday.
Frostfire the Reality Breaker chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
I love this story! Please continue!
Freed-sama chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
Nooooo! Why did you stop? Give me more please!
Freed-sama chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Rofl, best explanation for timeline change i've seen.
LuxEterna1 chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
great story i hope you will pic it up sometime again
MissySelenity chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
I love the story! I hope to see Snape sacked and what happened to Scabbers? I'd think James would recognize him.
MrRobertsIII chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
What a fun fic! Hope you come back to it.
Glaux Bryonia chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
Damn, bad moment to run out of chapters. Love it so far though, I hope you won't let us wait too long to see how James breakes the news to them! Thank you for writing.
384 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »