Reviews for Wishful Divergence
Freed-sama chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
Nooooo! Why did you stop? Give me more please!
Freed-sama chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Rofl, best explanation for timeline change i've seen.
LuxEterna1 chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
great story i hope you will pic it up sometime again
MissySelenity chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
I love the story! I hope to see Snape sacked and what happened to Scabbers? I'd think James would recognize him.
MrRobertsIII chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
What a fun fic! Hope you come back to it.
Glaux Bryonia chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
Damn, bad moment to run out of chapters. Love it so far though, I hope you won't let us wait too long to see how James breakes the news to them! Thank you for writing.
jesse1588 chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
Dude when are you going to update. I need to read more!
MattKennedy chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
Ack! What a cliffhanger! :) Love the idea of Harry becoming the Master of the Hallows early and his parents helping him out. Hope you continue the story at some point.
bitethepagan chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
really good story. too bad it seems to be abandoned. And just when it was getting dramatic too.
Kittyfantaztico chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
This is such an interesting story! I love this idea! I have never read a story where a younger Harry gets the resurrection stone. And I like the Puffskein too, Please update soon! I'd love to see where you take this.
Vivace chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
omg i love this story and how lily & james come back...make sure to hurry up and post another chapter so that i can read about James' thoughts on 'scabbers' ;) looking forward to that particular part and with sirius too :D
MelodySong231 chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
aw I love this fic! Hope you update soon
karekid2004 chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
i just finished ready this and its really good are u going to ever update it cause it has been over a year since its update
Kat chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
I wish their was another chapter it looks like james realized that scabbers is Peter.
Charlie0925 chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
Wow, this is truly truly an AMAZING READ! Fantastic writing hun, I adore the way you have written this along with the characters you have created and dearly hope to be able to read more soon! ;o)
375 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »