Reviews for Wishful Divergence
ZeroX1999 chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
Great Story! Hope you update soon!
Materia-Blade chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Reflective backnote:

Ignore. The living fuck. Out of your guest reviewer just before me.

S/He is a complete dunce with a seriously painful case of worship for Lily and James (who were never active characters of the series). I hate bashers like him more than almost anyone online. You're doing great. Ron nor Hermione are wastes of space and your portrayal of them is nigh on perfect. Kinda actually loved how annoyed Harry was with Hermione when they first met.

Continue as soon as possible! Its so rare to find something worth reading that I didn't want a shitty review like that one to ruin it.
MB
Materia-Blade chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
This ficlet was marvelous. I highly enjoyed every bit of the writing along with the laughable way the story was shunted to AU.

It does seem to follow the original plot irritatingly closely but its different enough that I don't mind much. Weird to see Harry's parents just along for the ride. Wonder what would happen if they popped out of the Priori Incantatem in Year 4. Eh. A question for another day.

Can't wait for more. Followed your story and yourself for good measure.

Ja!
MB
Guest chapter 5 . 7/3/2013
"Now all you need is a brilliant witch who's sometimes too clever for her own good," James said. "Then you'll have a matched Lily-and-James-alike set."

this did it for me. Comparing the likes of james and Lily to those waste of space of ron and Hermione... just no. Annoying bossy know it all with a stick up her ass and the biggest dunderhead to grace hogwart. In case you forgot, James was a popular guy. Just because he likes jokes doesn't mean he was like ron or the twins. James was more like an intelligent futbol players we see in movies while ron and the twins are more like imb├ęciles or in the twins case, inmature Little shites. I hate when authors protray him as another weasley twin. He fucking grew up, you should fucking do the same
Lily? Hermione would love to even come close. She even had friends made on her own, instead of out of guilt. GTFO and take this shit with you
Von chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
I am thoroughly enjoying this. :D
Cursed21 chapter 6 . 6/24/2013
This is unlike any fic I've read before. I'm really enjoying it! Your characterization is great and the way you handled giving harry the powers of the hallows is without fault. It would have been easy to go down the super!harry route with incredible powers and whatnot, but you haven't, which I love this the more for! Thanks and I really hope you update soon :)
Bobboky chapter 6 . 6/23/2013
Very very good
princessofthedeadsheep chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
A very interesting premise-and quite original, all things considered. I love the way you portray Lily and James. I'm quite curious as to what is going to happen next, and look forward to future chapters!
Chi Vayne chapter 4 . 6/22/2013
I was never fond of the idea of an adult, whether it's Dumbledore or Lily's ghost, asking the child to make allowances for the adult when it comes to Snape's antagonism of Harry. Shouldn't the adult have to be the mature one? I'm glad you have Lily investigate and see the truth for herself.
Fandoulli chapter 6 . 6/18/2013
Thanks for the great read! I'm looking forward to the next instalment.
Green skrewts chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
What an awesome idea for a story. I love an original idea and this is brilliant. I love how you set it up starting with the original universe and how you have got harry using his head and having his parents is a way that is truly believable. When will you update next? I really want to read more. What's going to happen with hermione? So many questions i have. Please continue this story as i have loved reading it so far.
Random number generator chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
Why ghosts generated by the ring are invisible to wizards other than Harry?
Random number generator chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
The title name is wonderful.
Debate4life chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
Love this story! Very entertaining.
andres.mullerbeck chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
Percy became prefect in third year, I believe, so a bit of an error there
336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »