Reviews for Wishful Divergence
I-Owe-Not chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
Update soon if your still writing
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 1/16/2014
Aha! James has seen Wormtail! what a cliffie!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
Ron is so thick.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
It can be hard to let go.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
Good stuff!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
Excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Terrific idea!
Orange Spiral 62 chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
Cool story.
Nice premise with the genie and all. Hope you update soon. :)
SpaceHead3 chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
Fantastic story! Please update it!
polyptera chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
This is a really great story.

I hope you get around to finishing it at some point.
Need a Name chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
I love this story! It's very imaginative and well written. I really like James spotting "Scabbers" and I can't wait to see where this story goes from here.
Elspeth chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
I'm really enjoying this story. Having his ghostly parents around is really changing Harry's life for the better. But not so much as to turn Harry into annoying super!Harry. It's kind of like he has a pair of angels (a devilish one in the case of James) on his shoulders giving him advice. I'd love to read more of this story. Especially seeing if the get-rid-of-Snape plan goes wrong and how Sirius situation develops and Peter the rat ... and...
Thanks for a good read.
Lizzie chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
I'm loving this story. Your James and Lily are perfect (at least in my opinion). I can't wait to see what other changes, in Harry's life are to come. I really hope you continue to update.
theodora.pyrene chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
Wow I really love this story. It's quite original and your James and Lily seem really true to canon. I hope you continue this as I'd love to see where it's going.

Thanks for sharing.
harry31j97 chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
Well you said you like reviews, so here's one of them, don't know how useful it will be for your story. The thing is I quite like physics & couldn't resist rectifying your mistake. Hypothetically speaking if an object did fall through surface and went to centre of earth, it won't stop there but continue towards opposite surface until the kinetic energy it gained during this journey is depleted completely d/t gravity and converted into potential energy. Then that potential energy would cause it fall again from that surface to centre. This cycle will continue making it an oscillatory motion.
374 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »