Reviews for Wishful Divergence
LuxEterna1 chapter 6 . 6/21/2014
great story i hope you will pic it up sometime again
Selenity84 chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
I love the story! I hope to see Snape sacked and what happened to Scabbers? I'd think James would recognize him.
MrRobertsIII chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
What a fun fic! Hope you come back to it.
Glaux Bryonia chapter 6 . 5/19/2014
Damn, bad moment to run out of chapters. Love it so far though, I hope you won't let us wait too long to see how James breakes the news to them! Thank you for writing.
jesse1588 chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
Dude when are you going to update. I need to read more!
MattKennedy chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
Ack! What a cliffhanger! :) Love the idea of Harry becoming the Master of the Hallows early and his parents helping him out. Hope you continue the story at some point.
bitethepagan chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
really good story. too bad it seems to be abandoned. And just when it was getting dramatic too.
Kittyfantaztico chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
This is such an interesting story! I love this idea! I have never read a story where a younger Harry gets the resurrection stone. And I like the Puffskein too, Please update soon! I'd love to see where you take this.
Vivace chapter 6 . 3/16/2014
omg i love this story and how lily & james come back...make sure to hurry up and post another chapter so that i can read about James' thoughts on 'scabbers' ;) looking forward to that particular part and with sirius too :D
MelodySong231 chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
aw I love this fic! Hope you update soon
karekid2004 chapter 6 . 3/12/2014
i just finished ready this and its really good are u going to ever update it cause it has been over a year since its update
Kat chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
I wish their was another chapter it looks like james realized that scabbers is Peter.
Charlie0925 chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
Wow, this is truly truly an AMAZING READ! Fantastic writing hun, I adore the way you have written this along with the characters you have created and dearly hope to be able to read more soon! ;o)
LittleBlackLamb chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
Updates make me happy (hint, hint). Now i did my part now you do yours or the goblins will be delighted to start a foreclosure on you. Best to avoid those, they tent to get, well ugly but (propper words have yet to be invented to trully do justice to the experience).

So hop to it.
I-Owe-Not chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
Update soon if your still writing
387 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »