Reviews for Wishful Divergence
LittleBlackLamb chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
Updates make me happy (hint, hint). Now i did my part now you do yours or the goblins will be delighted to start a foreclosure on you. Best to avoid those, they tent to get, well ugly but (propper words have yet to be invented to trully do justice to the experience).

So hop to it.
I-Owe-Not chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
Update soon if your still writing
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 1/16/2014
Aha! James has seen Wormtail! what a cliffie!
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
Ron is so thick.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
It can be hard to let go.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
Good stuff!
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
Excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Terrific idea!
Orange Spiral 62 chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
Cool story.
Nice premise with the genie and all. Hope you update soon. :)
SpaceHead3 chapter 6 . 12/4/2013
Fantastic story! Please update it!
polyptera chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
This is a really great story.

I hope you get around to finishing it at some point.
Need a Name chapter 6 . 11/23/2013
I love this story! It's very imaginative and well written. I really like James spotting "Scabbers" and I can't wait to see where this story goes from here.
Elspeth chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
I'm really enjoying this story. Having his ghostly parents around is really changing Harry's life for the better. But not so much as to turn Harry into annoying super!Harry. It's kind of like he has a pair of angels (a devilish one in the case of James) on his shoulders giving him advice. I'd love to read more of this story. Especially seeing if the get-rid-of-Snape plan goes wrong and how Sirius situation develops and Peter the rat ... and...
Thanks for a good read.
Lizzie chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
I'm loving this story. Your James and Lily are perfect (at least in my opinion). I can't wait to see what other changes, in Harry's life are to come. I really hope you continue to update.
theodora.pyrene chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
Wow I really love this story. It's quite original and your James and Lily seem really true to canon. I hope you continue this as I'd love to see where it's going.

Thanks for sharing.