Reviews for Vengeance in Vain
Athenians chapter 1 . 3/6
i like it
Monique chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Honest I like it but it remains me of a relationship I have or had.
Blu chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I love your AthenaXAres fics. Please write more!
doukissa chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
"I know I /would/ love you...

if only I could." *...sigh lovingly*
Guardian Izz chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Officially THE BEST o/s about "Arena" there is out there!

I ought to hate u for making the story of Hades and Persephone boring to read now. It simply pales in comparison to this paring; as Persephone pales in comparison to Athena.
I wonder why the Greeks never thought of this paring from a romantic perspective but did think of Zeus' rape of Demeter. ...?

Anyway, my only suggestion to you after having read all of your stories, is actually a comment concerning their eyes. I know this is urimagination and all, and personally I think that grey and red seems fitting in both cases when these two gods exhibit their powers. However, I do remember reading that Athena's usually reminded of deep dark abyss of nothing - pulling u in, frightening u with their universal knowledge. Whereas Ares would most likely have dark brown eyes normally.
, the colour shifting to the grey/red hews as they exhibit strength, or practice other abilities.
Abby3 Jinx chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
OMG! I love this story, it is amazing, if only you had made it longer, I would read all of it. Oy Vey! Love it, you are an amazing writing, never stop writing, you have the gift in you
tinplan chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
"I only wanted a fragment of your affection." Totally worth the read.
xXSinister-AngelXx chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Athena is so hot :D I fell in love with the way that Ares was getting confused.

Loving this.

****
ceasefire21 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Ares has always been my favorite god. Yes, he may be rude and stupid but at he can love as well. :)

Good job on your first story!

fW21
ElementalJury10 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
-brilliant! Athena and Ares' personalities were carried until the end! I'm a big fan of yours now!

"Love can be as strong as death is" -from Song of Solomon I guess? You know a lot. That's what I call a writer. Good job
name chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I actually like Ares/Aphrodite. But I think this is ok.
OrangeKiss chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Breathtakingly wonderful.

OrangeKiss
Ailovec chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Wow...this is incredible. I think you portrayed their personalities perfectly!
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
this just made me blush and made my pulse go boom boom. please update, i ship AresxAthena
athenares'2 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
To: sensei orin

I'm glad this touched your emotions sensei! hope we'll keep in touch. :) please TCA!

~AthenAres~