Reviews for Pokemon: A New Journey
JLgods01 chapter 8 . 8/3/2012
UPDATE!
Itssupereffective chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
I feel like this story is a litrle rushed not a lot but just a little. I'm rather sick of the Ash and May fall in love then go to a new region together with an OC that falls in love with one of the female traveling partners. But whatever it's your story and it's okay so far, just keep it up and you'll only improve.
Diggs121 chapter 7 . 4/22/2012
heheh go max run for ur life to tell the others
Speedy-Fox-IV chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
I'm going to say it because nobody else is. Matt is winning his battles to easily. Lets recap shall we? His first battle was a tripple battle against three skilled trainers. While Ash and Ritchie aren't slouches, Matt only met them earlier in the day and has had barely any time to know them. He also just got his pikachu and apparently he is good enough to beat Paul in battle with it. Next chapter. It's been about a day and already Matt is best friends with everybody. Not only that he also knows some of thier secrets. What. And of this most recent chapter you make him whin a tornament. While that isn't really a problem you did just make a newbie trainer take out a trainer who is above him with little trouble. The idea for the story is good but the way that it has been executed needs a little more work. Not everybody likes reading a story where the new guy is awesome despite only just starting out on thier journey.
Uranium235 chapter 4 . 4/18/2012
This story is pretty good so far. Keep it up.

There are minor grammar problems but that's easy to deal with.

However, did anyone else notice how in chapter 2 Ritchie called out Zippo (Charmander) but in chapter 3 he was battling with Happy (Butterfree)? Just saying...
PichuAuraGuardian18 chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
Wow, just wow. This is kind of ironic because I once thought of doing this same battle in my story, minus the OC. This is seriously funny. Anyways, this was a good chapter, and I liked the theme song, but I thought that you ought to know that you forgot to give May her own part in the song. I mean, this is an Advanceshipping fic, right? Just asking. Update soon!
Diggs121 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
pretty good start can't wait for more
PichuAuraGuardian18 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Huh, a lot of people are shipping their OCs with Dawn in the Advanceshipping stories lately. Did I start a trend or something? Anyways, it's a pretty good start so far. Let me know if I can do anything to help. Oh, a few pointers: you might want to put dividing lines in between scenes in order to show a better transition for the story. It also makes the story seem neater. As well, make sure that you properly split up the character comments and actions if they're from different characters or different actions or events or if it just makes it longer anyways. Oh, and how exactly did Brock, Misty, Max, and Ritchie get a Graveler, a Lanturn, a Poliwrath, Gallade, and a Shuppet, and a Fearow? I think I know how you came up with Max's team and the Fearow on Ritchie's team, but you should still at some point explain it to your readers. And wouldn't Max have a Hoenn starter as well? Anyways, keep up the good work and update soon!