Reviews for Shock
makorraholic chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
That was outstanding like hell I was on the edge odd my seat for the whole damn thing this rocks please update soon can't wait to wat happens next .
SilverRaindrops4 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Oh! A sequel would be marvelous! That one was kinda a cliffhanger... I love the angstyness! I'm not, like, a sadist or something, but it seems very poetic at times. Keep up the good work!
blank canvas of me chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Wow. This was really, really, really amazing. You are really talented!
XO chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Oh my... Mako! Korra!
NinjaRisa chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
FINALLY a mature Makorra story that doesn't include lemons! Hahaha! (I prefer dark themes & torture over smut any day.)

But seriously, this was intense. Poor, poor Mako (and Korra), having to go through that horrible torture ... I wonder what's going to happen in the sequel. That is, if you even plan on posting it, which I think you SHOULD. Great story. :)
The-Scarlett-Kat chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Hold on a sec. *wipes tears away* That was very moving...
ishibby chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Hi, there!

I really love this story- it's so emotional and it portrays a great dark side to LoK that a lot of writers ignore. It makes the situations they're in seem more realistic! If you have the time, I would love it if you checked out my LoK story- your opinion would mean a lot

Best wishes for your writing endeavors!
JackieStarSister chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
It feels wrong to give cheerful praise for such a dark story; but this is really well-written, and emotional, and real. It definitely calls for a sequel, though, especially since Mako is still unconscious at the end; I at least wanted him and Korra to make eye contact and say something mutual. Good job on this.
yasha012 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
When are you going to upload Aftershock?
Ski October chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Well, now that I no longer have any feels left...

As awful as that was, it was also brilliant.
Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
please please please put up the sequel VERY VERY soon. i loved this in a creepy but entertainingly sad way. You are a very good writer and ill be checking every day for "Aftershock" hopefully i won't have to wait too much longer!
alyssia-G chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This is amazing!
I totally wanna see the sequal :D
Destiny919 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Screaming. My mom thought I was watching a horror movie. I MIGHT AS WELL HAVE BEEN. Good lord, wo/man, get on that sequel! I need my fluffyangsty bandage!
Ninjafish15 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
ooooo this was good and you should write a sequel!
Firebender21 chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Hey! I love love love this story, but... where is the sequel? I NEED MORE T_T PLEAAAAASSEEEE!