Reviews for Baby Don't Cry
sydcoshow chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
Seriously, Hollie. How can you write so amazingly? I don't think this is humanely possible. ARE YOU HUMAN? xx
TheClosetedThespian chapter 6 . 6/16/2012
Finally had a chance to read all the chapters you've written so far and it's really, really good! I love your attention to detail and how well you captured the emotions of each of the characters. Looking forward to reading the next chapter!
BroadwayBabeWA chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
Yay! Another update! This is really good and I'm really enjoying it! Keep writin'!
BroadwayBabeWA chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
OH UPDATE! Good chapter, and the ending makes me want more! Keep going!
wickedozgirl chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
Ooooh bitch fight! ;)
Broadway Babe WA chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
Ooh I liked it!' I love how you intruduced Heather ]
wickedozgirl chapter 3 . 5/17/2012
Omg I was so scared, I totally thought the guy was going to rape her. Until it was bill, of course. And then I thought he was drunk or something lol.

And that's cute, Amanda made a new friend :P
Broadway Babe WA chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
O.O Update this! NOW. I have to read what's gonna happen!
wickedozgirl chapter 2 . 5/11/2012
Ahhhhhh nooo! Poor Amanda :( and bills mum is a bitch! Maybe she should consider the fact that it was HER son that got Amanda pregnant in the first bloody place!

Please don't let that man rape her or anything...
wemmawriter chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Nice start! You've got great descriptive writing and this chapter flows really well. Looking forward to chapter two! :)
thecumber-cookie chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This is good!

You use description well and it's an interesting story line. I enjoyed the first chapter, I'd like to see what happens next. :)

Told you I'd like it ;)

xo
wickedozgirl chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Wow Hollie you're a really good writer! This was really good! Is it a oneshot or are you going to write more for it?