Reviews for Cross Compatible
Gundamknight100 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Really? Using the same attack that was used in Gunbuster? Cool!
Shadow Crystal Mage chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Wow… there is a lot of crack here…

Um… ok.… speechless now.… (goes to find a new fic to review)...
SeanS chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
This was freaking awesome! Once I finished reading it, I immediately read it again. Great fic
Donderkind chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This story is several different and hitherto mutually exclusive kinds of awesome! Including one kind of awesome unknown in the filed of awesomology!

More please!
nobodyreallyimportant chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
*smiles stupidly*

what did i just read?
StraightedgeWingZero chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
(Chuckles) By the Hero of Time please tell me you plan to do another one? Seriously more Shinji/Kyoko stories should be in the works
Genericrandom chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
So I was reading along (oh, sorry, I have seen Shinji/Kyoko crackshots before, can't recall where, but it's been done, on FFN even I /think/, might be mistaken about that though) going, okay, yeah. It was kinda funny, but more amusing then gut-busting.

Then you revealed the aspect of Naoko in 00. I nearly spat a mouthful of Gatoraid across my screen. XD

The rest of the fic then pretty much went back to 'merely amusing'. But for that one line, this is solid gold crack. Great stuff.
LuckyShadowWolf chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
... *blush*! ...BWA HAH HA HAA HA-HA-HA! Oh my god I actually nearly fell out of my seat while laughing! I have to say that I normally don't read Evangelion fics but this one was worth the effeot and then some times 9000!
dragonick711 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
That may have been the funniest thing that I've read all week thank you for the laughter.
Archnecromancer King chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This is pure gold! I hope you do more one-shots with Kyoko, this was really a masterpiece. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
TCurry chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I liked, and I hope that you would consider making another Kyouko story whenever you have the chance. Though we never see her face and her personality is up to quite a bit of interpretation, it's still fun to explore and experiment with her character. Great job here. Hope to see more.

TCurry
RaptorIV chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This is now my favoritest pairing of all time. And this is the ABSOLUTE funniest story I've read in a while. Oh God. Rei blinked :)
27 | « Prev Page 1 2