Reviews for You've Got Mail
WickedNerd chapter 22 . 8/13
Damn people fall in love quick in Oz. that throughly confusifys me. But I am thrillified that she has finally admitted that she might love him.
AWhimsicalSong chapter 25 . 12/23/2014
Oh, I absolutely love this one! I know I'm kind of a late commenter, but I love your Fiyeraba stories, and I just get so wrapped up in reading that I forget to comment! I need to go to sleep! It's 2:20 in the morning where I live! :)
danzingthrulife chapter 19 . 8/31/2014
aw, your favourite chapter really is lovely 3
danzingthrulife chapter 17 . 8/31/2014
just to assure you, the galinda part went very well :D i really think this is an admirable reaction of her, she really is smarter than most people give her credit for, if only concerning people and relationships.
danzingthrulife chapter 12 . 8/31/2014
oh gosh, these two idiots! well, mostly our dear mr winkie prince, fiyero, why are you such a jerk right there?! the whole awkwardness is so great though xD get it together!
danzingthrulife chapter 10 . 8/31/2014
hi, me again :D
just gotta comment on how this constant describing the other in the most furious ways is so heavenly ironic, i love it so much xD
and the first impressions thing is really cool, i haven't read that other fic (yet ;)) but it is so amazingly fitting :D
i truly enjoy this story :)
just one little question, why does elphaba keep calling galinda 'glin' although her name isn't glinda officially yet? it just kinda irritates me a little :D
greetings :)
danzingthrulife chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
"There's a lot of green there, if you're into that.'
This made me laugh out loud because I can imagine Elphaba cringing as she reads this xD
No, I'm totally not stalking your (awesome) writing, why would you think that? :D
Blame musicgal3 for that, one of her stories sent me here ;)
I kinda feel like having entered an oasis after a long walk through the desert of bad wicked fanfiction, so thank you very much :))
I'll be reading on and occasionally give my comment :P

brooklyn1shay2black3 chapter 16 . 7/16/2014
This is my favorite chapter I love the Edgar Allen Poe reference, Annabel Lee is my favorite. I love where the plot line is going
peculiarities chapter 25 . 5/13/2014
I've read this story like 5 times now, and I swear it gets better each time. I love your writing!
kissa13 chapter 25 . 4/24/2014
Yaayy, I finally managed to sit down, and read a whole story without reading something else at the same time (I don't even know why I started reading at least three things simultaneously, I hate to divide my attention, and I get confused, when those three things are written in three different languages...). Anyways, what I wanted to say was: You. Are. Amazing. Period. I started to read this story, because I liked the concept, and I'm really into this penpal stuff too. I loved how you developed the plot, it wasn't rushed, but wasn't too slow either. I cracked up during chapter 21, when the gang was discussing Dathien's possible real name, and I'm pretty sure my mother thinks I should see a doctor after she found me sitting among papers and cables on the top of my desk, slowly drooling and staring into nothing for ten long minutes. That was after I read Fiyero's letter. I also loved Elphaba's rant about murderers, me too, I tend to do that a lot (I mean rambling... This review would be a lot longer if I hadn't cut out my musings over Rory Gilmore's boyfriends, but I figured that while the topic itself can lead to interesting discussions, it would be probably more useful feedback-wise, if I were actually writing about the story...). Oh, one more thing: Nessa. In most stories I've read she is either entirely left out, or portrayed as a one dimensional selfish religious freak (which kinda she is in the novel, sooo...) who doesn't care about anything. I love how you gave her a heart, and made her more likeable. She was a real person here, not just some unpleasant burden on Elphaba's shoulder. Hmm, I was wondering if I should write more reviews, or just one giant letter, once I've read everything I wanted. It seems now, that you get a compromise. A longer review on each story :D well, now I'm off to read the sequel. Till then!
Elphabalover101 chapter 11 . 4/23/2014
Elphaba and Fiyero are finally gonna meet! Yay! I hope this goes well...
Elphabalover101 chapter 9 . 4/23/2014
Lol. Galinda knows Elphaba's in the pen pal program now!
Thegreenconsultingdragonlord chapter 25 . 2/22/2014
Hey, so I read this fic a while ago, but I realised I never commented telling you how much I loved it. In fact, it actually inspired me to write a 'You've got Mail' fic set in a university for another fandom (It isn't a copy of yours, but yours did inspire me to use the story of 'You've Got Mail', and I even specified this in the beginning of my story) I'm sorry, I'm rambling. The point is, this was a really, really great fic and I loved it :) You're a very talented writer.
Zelda rules chapter 25 . 2/11/2014
Okay, so in case you don't know, I'm a really lazy person and I was too lazy to review to each chapter (and because my internet kept freezing when I pressed the review button) so I'm going to leave a really long review now.

First off, what a brilliant story idea! Such an original Fiyeraba! (along with its sequel, which I actually read before this one. Why do I always do that with your stories?)
Anyway, it was really awesome! You got me sooooooo excited that one chapter when I thought they were going to meet at the wilted rose! I was sooooooo mad at you!
I love every single letter! It makes me want a pen-pal sooooo badly!
I really love the letter Fiyero gave Elpahaba, it was sooooo sweet!
Oh Fiyero, I wanted to slap him soooo bad when they were talking about deal-breakers! What a doof!
I Just completely love this story soooo much! Why can't I have someone like Fiyero? *sobs*
As always, epic writing style, epic story, epic everything!
I think I'll go re-read 'Come What May' now, just because its the sequel so I have to and its such a great story anyway. (although it makes me cry quite a lot)
LOVE THIS LOVE THIS LOVE THIS! (so good I couldn't put it down and read it in about three hours)
adglkadjfgklajdfkl chapter 25 . 1/23/2014
I COMPLETELY fell in love with this story! I'm going to read the sequel now! Fantastic job!