Reviews for You've Got Mail
Awww they're together! I loved that he was up in the tree. As much as I'm happy that everything is resolved, I did feel like Elphaba came around too soon. She didn't even seem surprised that they were the same person at first. I guess Fiyero loving her is a big thing too, but I would feel mortified and really angry about how Fiyero used his connection to gain more information.
Don't mistake my criticism for disappointment though. I absolutely loved this story and I find it really cute that they're are going to date and that he's going to call her Fae. His comment about kissing her made me melt. Thank you for putting in the time to write this wonderful story! It gave me so much enjoyment. I love your writing so much. I appreciate how much you've contributed to the Wicked fandom and I'm so glad that there are authors like you who have used their talents to write about our foolish prince and brilliant green girl.
Wooooah he almost gave himself away! I was so shocked I had to put the story down so I could flail fir a second. Thank goodness he had a reason for knowing that! We're so so close. I'm thrilled that he finally set a time to meet her. I just hope it will go well.
Ahhhhhhhhh woah that letter was gorgeous! I can't wait till when he gives it to her. I want her to actually tell her in person though. You've built the anticipation so high I'm anxiously sitting on the edge of my seat. What a fantastic story!
Oh dear she's going to kill him for using his knowledge of who she is like this. Hopefully she won't be too mad though. Wow she's made a lot of confessions to both versions of Fiyero and she's good friends with real life Fiyero. Progress had been made and I'm so happy.
Ooooh they talked! It was funny and somewhat light hearted despite it feeling like a step backwards. It was nice to hear more about what they wanted in a partner though. I find it so funny that Fiyero knew a quote of a poet he hated. I wonder what that means.
THEY ARE GOING TO MEET! FOR REAL THIS TIME (hopefully)! I loved their conversation. I'm squealing over here. This story is fantastic :D
Awwwww he brought her notes and flowers and soup! That's so adorable :)
Wow you wrote Glinda so well. I'm amazed at her maturity, but that's always been there under the surface.
I can't believe Elphaba wrote to Fiyero about her feelings for Fiyero! She's going to kill him when she finds out who he is. It was so much fun to read though :)
Oooh connections! Now Fiyero will be thinking about his relationship with Fae/Elphaba and decide how much he values it. Brilliant!
YES! She saw a glimmer of who he really is and what he's feeling and I really hope that changes things. At least it'll make it more believable that Fiyero is Dathien.
Ooooh this is so interesting! I hadn't thought about the ramifications of Fiyero knowing who she is. Now that he knows he has to face the fact that they are the same person and it might change his behavior towards her, or at least make me pay more attention to the hints of how she's really feeling.
Noooooo! Okay I thought it would go badly, but that was not what I thought at all. The cat is still in the bag and they are more distant that before. Not that I'm disappointed or anything, I do love angst, but still it is really sad and now I'm dealing with second-hand hurt.
What other conclusion could Elphaba draw? Now I'm really curious.
Akdhisudjejdjskkskajhslakshsksjsjskjsjs they're going to meet and it's going to go horribly wrong! I'm still really excited about it though. I have a feeling Elphaba will be the one most put off when she finds out who he is. Glinda was surprisingly logical in her advice to Elphaba and he if he was put off by her skin he wasn't truly her friend. I'm thrilled to read the next chapter, but I'm also incredibly nervous. Great job building suspense by having them write for so long! There's a lot riding on this now that they're friendship has deepened so much.
Ooooh now that Glinda knows about Elphaba's pen pal and his name it's only a matter of time before Fiyero and Glinda find out who they are writing to. They'll probably be saved by the fact that Glinda and Fiyero don't get too personal.
Fiyero and Elphaba arguing constantly is so funny, especially because they are such good friends when they write to each other. Yessss you added Pride and Prejudice! Perfect choice :)
Oh dear I hadn't thought of how hard it would be for Fiyero to write to Fae while at Shiz and not give away that he is at Shiz. I love their encounters so far, especially the ballroom one. This story is so much fun to read!